Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2730313233343536373839404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: Leicester City v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If this doesn't act as a wake up call to those who think we have a good squad and that FSG are great owners who have backed Klopp to hilt, nothing will.
    This is not a recruitment issue. Not every team is going to be galacticos. We lost because of a keeper that cost 66 million two weeks in a row. A strike force thay was assembled at a cost of 30 million avwrahe which in today's money is worth 70 or more.

Klopp has cost is thos season and injuries have not helped. Come out of for a career mode into reality. Not every owner is from Abu Dhabi.

Fucks sake, just can't believe this shit, I get you're all slating our lads, but I thought we were by far the better side until the non free kick and VAR intervention, worked really fucking hard, ground out a goal, they never looked like scoring, never in a million years, that was about their third or fourth free kick from there, every single one of them from dives and throwing themselves to ground and conning Anthony failed to send Kompany off Taylor and robbed us of the 18-19 title in the process
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    You do realise he is going through a hard time off the pitch ??

If you wanna bin Klopp who comes in ???

Our manager/team need support.
    Give over mate.

I lost my mum recently due to cancer. Did I love her less than Jurgen loved his mum, absolutely not, suggest otherwise and I will slap the taste out of your mouth.

It didn’t stop me from doing my job!

If you need time off, take it and come back and freshen up.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Like before we signed Virgil AND Alisson but minus Coutinho.
    Yeah atleast we could score goals then. Worst of both worlds now.
    This is the lowest point under Klopp and that includes the losses in the EL and CL finals.
    Struggling to see how we get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    1-0 up away from home against a team that are ahead of us by a few points, we should have seen that out.
    Parked the bus, made ourselves hard to beat and played on the counter.
    We don't currently have the players to do that, never mind that Klopp possibly doesn't even know how, or doesn't want to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    This goes deeper than the Squad

I'm afraid
    It is stale. Klopp is stale.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Fucks sake, just can't believe this shit, I get you're all slating our lads, but I thought we were by far the better side until the non free kick and VAR intervention, worked really fucking hard, ground out a goal, they never looked like scoring, never in a million years, that was about their third or fourth free kick from there, every single one of them from dives and throwing themselves to ground and conning Anthony failed to send Kompany off Taylor and robbed us of the 18-19 title in the process
    SHUT THE FUCK UP! Slating lads? You’ve blamed Kabak and Thiago for our loss? Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    yet you're slating the new guy kabak

when in fact it was allisons fault fuck off

just because fabinho isn't playing don't blame the debut guy twat

With all he’s going through away from football, I can easily see Klopp quitting or having some kind of compassionate leave. He must absolutely hate what he’s seeing at the moment. After scoring an absolutely stunning goal and being completely on top, we imploded. Not the managers fault.

I don’t have any answers.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The officials are doing their best to deny us of top 4. the whole fking thing stinks of corruption. it was never a free kick to begin with.. Barnes ran onto Thiago and fell down. But thats always the case..
    Suspicious too, not sure how they couldn't spot that big push on Mane, clear as day not even close to a sneaky push, blatant