Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637383942 ... LastLast

Thread: European Superleague teams to be announced today

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    As myself and a fair few others suggested, the likelihood was/is that they were/are trying to put pressure on the existing football authorities to give them more control, and more importantly (for them) a bigger slice of the 'pie'.
    Probably what has been agreed behind closed doors. Bit embarrassing to all sign up with statements, disregarding your fans, then a few show up and you change your mind...Just like that?? Plus, city and Chelsea are still in Champions league. May have negotiated easy officiating in their games to reach the final.

Absolute mess from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Bredred View Post
    I have been a staunch supporter of FSG since they took over and saved us from impending disaster. Now it is clear they have bought the club lock stock and supporters (yes you and me).We will do as they tell us and are fully prepared to change the rules of the game to suit the franchise, Liverpool FC and its history is now theirs to manipulate and sell to the world. Local fans , particularly local season ticket holders are increasingly irrelevant and are a non profit burden. Visiting fans with more buying power is the way forward. You know we are a commodity to provide colour and atmosphere for TV, and that is all. Do any Liverpool supporters honestly believe the suggested changes will be the end of it?. LFC franchise has been bought, they own it, they will do whatever they want to use it and us. Liverpool FC is not our club now it is theirs, unless supporters can get a say , that is the future. I say now any fan of the old club that is willing to go along with this new way is a traitor to everything this club has been to the people over all the years.
    They don't have power to do whatever they want though They had to back down over the 77 pound tickets when fans started to walk out after 77 minutes (I think we went on to draw that game which we were winning 2 0, by the way, is that right?)

BREAKING: Ed Woodward has resigned as chairman of Manchester United.

Fuck me that's great for them if true

Talkshite once again so to be confirmed **

Who's next to announce it?

Come on FSG, save yourself some respect.... even if there's not much left

Sky reporting it now too probably the guy that pushed it more than the glazer's
    Last edited by Kev0909; 20th April 2021 at 08:06 PM.

It's a bit of excitement, isn't it

BREAKING: Andrea Agnelli has reportedly resigned from his role as President of Juventus.

Fuck me this is good drama!

As suspected it not happen.

When this is over by the weekend I hope the pundits are going to start attacking UEFA and FIFA next.

For example those greedy fuckers shoe horned 3 national games in a window when players are struggling as it is and EPL for being the only major league to not have 5 subs.

As for all the 14 EPL teams you are right to fight for merit and competition pitty some werent happy last season to carry on and wanted to use Covid as an excuse to void the season.

I think I remember Neville gobbing off for weeks about void but not a dickie bird this season but its all about merit right Gary, yeah ?

Shockwaves though-out the sport - Woodward AND Agnelli...? WTF

Just seen this, Lol'd

John Henry currently smoking a cigar on his yacht, trying to contact the MLS clubs to see if they want to start a new super league with the Merseyside Reds.

"Football is nothing without its fans", Lineker tweeted

I'd like to have heard a bit more of that throughout the last year