Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Wolves v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    So…..

Erm…..

Is everyone now finally happy we didn’t sell Origi?
    We need much better, we'll see that very much during Afcon if FSG fail to sign the Monaco lad and a forward very early in January

Still, at least we're not a club like the filthy who will end up giving him the managers job one day because he scored the odd priceless goal while being otherwise very much a bit part player and incredibly disappointing like Solksjaer
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Have now seen a gif of the goal and the great awareness of the #greedybastard Salah to tee up Big Div - happy days.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Really hated how they play acted..I have no time for teams that slow games down like that. It came back to haunt them with the 5 minutes stoppage time. Ps the ref was iffy to say the least
    You say that about every ref. He gave us every decision from about 60 onwards. Every one.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    You say that about every ref. He gave us every decision from about 60 onwards. Every one.
    No he was ignoring certain free kicks and allowing kicks for them
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I’d be tempted to play jota and mane and origi up the middle for a few games , I’ve been a critic of him in the past , thinker he looked good today , mane was terrible I’d give him a rest for a game

Since the West Ham defeat we've won 4 League matches on the spin - 3 clean sheets, 1 goal conceded, 13 goals scored.

We can take nothing for granted, but unless there's a fixture change I'm unaware of, our next 2 League matches are at Home - anyone lucky enough to be in Anfield for those should be absolutely rabid in their efforts to get us over the line in those matches.

Anyway, up the bum job done, bumming well and truly administered, as ever all the focus on the next game, resting as many of our best 11 as is possible and giving our squad players and aspiring youth players some much needed and deserved playing time and trying to get the win

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Since the West Ham defeat we've won 4 League matches on the spin - 3 clean sheets, 1 goal conceded, 13 goals scored.

We can take nothing for granted, but unless there's a fixture change I'm unaware of, our next 2 League matches are at Home - anyone lucky enough to be in Anfield for those should be absolutely rabid in their efforts to get us over the line in those matches.
    Need to nip that tappy crappy over playing, lack of any directness shit that resurfaced in today's game in the bud immediately, if we hope to be successful this season, first game we've done it this season, we will drop points if we don't end it immediately and we've already dropped far too many we shouldn't have.

Thiago in the midfield being allowed to overplay, slow the play down and not use his passing more directly as he did in the last 10 games of last season will be as great a threat to our aspirations as any opposition side, player or VAR official

Thanks for that Nineteen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Need to nip that tappy crappy over playing, lack of any directness shit that resurfaced in today's game in the bud immediately, if we hope to be successful this season, first game we've done it this season, we will drop points if we don't end it immediately and we've already dropped far too many we shouldn't have.

Thiago in the midfield being allowed to overplay, slow the play down and not use his passing more directly as he did in the last 10 games of last season will be as great a threat to our aspirations as any opposition side, player or VAR official
    They were fairly camped on the edge of the box with only traore and Raul forward. Little opportunity to ping balls over the sides of them. Forced us into overplaying. Mighty frustrating to watch.

And we still should have won comfortably really