Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1619202122232425262728293031323336 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Chelsea v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    for me this has always been the issue....it got better when we got vvd.... but its the dna.......heavy metal only has the one level.
    Yeah agreed....Big music fan me but I can only take that crap for about 10 minutes.....

Full time 1-1 I'll take that, but it is ANOTHER fucking 2 points dropped because we let one of our 2 best midfielders with the best availability record any manager could hope for, our manager is a huge advocate of continuity too and we've had none whatsoever with him gone and made absolutely no attempt whatsoever

Then despite a monumental fuck up by FSG on letting a senior player go and not bothering to replace them and our already having dropped at least 10 points through missing Gini, no signing of Tchouameni or another top midfielder as soon as this window opened

I know, we're waiting to snap up some absolute brilliant unknown quantity from the Championship on the cheap on deadline day
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

sometimes you need to drop your midfield and full backs in. Saying that Trent is poor defensively.. But his ego is fine.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Got out of jail a little bit. Chelsea have very little star quality for the money spent. Two decent but ragged sides there today. City are far ahead of both.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Tsimikas better than all those on the pitch in Red. Well done lad. Only one showing real passion.
    Agreed,he looks hungry...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Awful game to watch and be apart of. Another wasted hour and a half of my life. Give up with this team achieving anything really.

Tactics and starting 11 awful. Game management under Klopp has been non existent when we play better teams. Front three, awful together. Need a coutinho like player to take charge of the midfield and Henderson as well as Milner need replacing. Sorry, but their times up
    So we're not going to replace the guy who can't pass for shit playing at No6 in a 433 and missed every tackle he attempted in today's game, get me Lucas Leiva on the phone, nevermind Tchouameni, it'd be an improvement at least
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Anyway, Away at Spurs, Chelsea, Everton and Utd, 2 wins and 2 draws, not too shabby.

Forget City, there’s never been a team (other than a couple of seasons of us) to accumulate points like they do.

I know we were 2-0 up but the way we were defending, there’s no way we were ever holding on to that away at Stamford Bridge.
    Would have taken a point before the game, overall fair result
    Some of our forward play is absolutely breathtaking at times, just as it is bloody awful at others.

Cheerio Africans. Have a nice January.

We are fucked.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    is it?? your happy with losing 1 nil leads but not two?? fine OK>. im sure the facts we have drawn nearly half our games means little to you?
    No, not "happy" - but it's one of those things that happens in football. Teams surrender a lead all the time. It's annoying, but they do it.

Dropping points from the massive cushion that is a two-goal lead is unforgivable, comparatively speaking.

Henderson doesnt look fit.. Fabhino is taking the piss he looks likes hes running with oridinary shoes on a ice rink.. Replacing Jota for Ox was a mistake.. should have played ox In Manes position.. but we are saving Jota for the semi final of the league cup.. we will have no one else there..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century