Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Inter Milan v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I told everyone Konate was an excellent defender and in the Van Dijk and Matip mould too as Jurgen likes his centre backs to operate and very comfortable at that having seen a lot of him watching Leipzig to watch Werner and questioned why no-one was talking about him instead of Upemecano as he looked by far the more composed, seasoned and experienced defender of the 2 in all the games I watched
    Only doubt for me was his injury record way before we signed him I noted how poor Upemecano was I couldnt believe how highly rated he was.

Our transfer dealings over the last few years as been terrific.. There was rumous of Werner yet we stuck out for Jota.. We could have signed Kabak but instead got Konate.. Keita is always a questionable transfer. But theres obviously huge talent there.
    And i think in the last few weeks he played well,when he has been on the pitch.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    love Hendos reaction. such a great set of lads we have
    Haha, I think he says "fuckin 'ell". As if it was a bit of a hard pat on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Haha, I think he says "fuckin 'ell". As if it was a bit of a hard pat on the head.
    And Henderson still yapped away even after the look of WHY do that.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I thought he said "watch the fuckin' hair!" which would be hilarious.

On the second goal, when Salah scores, Van Dijk seems to drape his arms over one of the Inter players, almost like a hug, then peels off - it's almost as if he lost himself wanting to hug one of his team-mates, then realises it's an Inter player - it's a weird one and made me chuckle!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I thought he said "watch the fuckin' hair!" which would be hilarious.

On the second goal, when Salah scores, Van Dijk seems to drape his arms over one of the Inter players, almost like a hug, then peels off - it's almost as if he lost himself wanting to hug one of his team-mates, then realises it's an Inter player - it's a weird one and made me chuckle!
    Lolz, I'll have to have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Our transfer dealings over the last few years as been terrific.. There was rumous of Werner yet we stuck out for Jota.. We could have signed Kabak but instead got Konate.. Keita is always a questionable transfer. But theres obviously huge talent there.
    And i think in the last few weeks he played well,when he has been on the pitch.
    Keita could have been great, the injuries have done him, ironically picked up when we loaned him back.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    The score flattered us I guess but its worth pointing out Inter had no shots on target.

As I said at HT proper game
    That's statistically true. They did hit the bar and have some good chances. We didn't have any on target until we scored
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Anyone else see the Picture of VVd hugging Dumfrees after Salah scored?

Yeah I saw it, Sid mentioned it.
    Strange.