Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jordan henderson legend

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    He's hugely under rated especially with the little Englanders. One things for sure if he playing Yesterday for Utd, there's no way they'd of given up in the 2nd half.
    I can recall a few wilting performances with Hendo in the side.
    Largely before Klopp and the supporting cast to his success.

Great lad, great player, just not a 10.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJdzdWsMM1w
    Good interview from Rio Ferdinand. Just under half an hour long.
    Interesting for some on here who Jordan thinks is the best No 6 in the world.
    Bbc ?
    Not available over here

I'm actually shocked this thread wasn't started by 19

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Kante is a superb player what is annoying is he ALWAYS comes back from injury against us !!

Casemiro at Madrid is an excellent DM and Kimmich at Bayern is quality too.

Each 6 has a different role depending on the team they play for and style.
    All the one's you listed, and there are more you could add, are top DM's they are all absolutely expert and consistent in their reading of the game, their positioning, their pressing and counter pressing, as is Captain fantastic Hendo, Fab isn't, he is the worst of all of them in his ability to recover and get back after a player once they have gone past him too, he just watches them run towards our goal while he gently jogs back
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    All the one's you listed, and there are more you could add, are top DM's they are all absolutely expert and consistent in their reading of the game, their positioning, their pressing and counter pressing, as is Captain fantastic Hendo, Fab isn't, he is the worst of all of them in his ability to recover and get back after a player once they have gone past him too, he just watches them run towards our goal while he gently jogs back
    If only Jurgen had an eye for spotting a player

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Bbc ?
    Not available over here
    BT Sport

Couldn't care less who our best no. 6 is if we keep up this fantastic winning streak of ours!

Inter have to come out tonight, so in a perfect World we pick them off on a counter before the 25th minute or so and can ease into the game.

Brighton feels like a Banana skin for some reason, Arsenal are in good form and could pose problems.

Hope all our lads (especially our midfielders) are at their best in the battles to come. Feels strange that it's March already - the games are coming so thick and fast.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Lucas Levia

Close thread.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Brighton feels like a Banana skin for some reason, Arsenal are in good form and could pose problems.
    Brighton definitely is a potential banana skin, Potter employs similar tactics to Simeone and Moyes when they play us and Jurgen struggles with his tactics. Moyes and Potter definitely set up to play off Fab's positional errors and in the understanding our distribution from No6 when he starts is limited, for me it's defintely one of the games I wouldn't be starting Fab, so I'm very pleased Thiago's fit again, Keita Hendo Thiago midfield v Brighton for me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”