Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223

Thread: Match Thread : Benfica v Liverpool

Thought the midfield were excellent. It was a good performance all round. Mo's performance, however...
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Its his sloppiness people take issue with. I don't think we have another player who gives the ball away so cheaply.
    Hes obviously good, the first half was excellent but the second was poor but he wasn't alone. It was collective complacency, something that cant happen again this season.
    True he takes risks and its best you do them further fron your goal but last night his passing or keeping the ball was good.

I think we got caught cold second half as they came out much much stronger maybe trying to save energy we cant / wont do that Sunday.

I think CCTV summed it up last night and something ive said for ages its very hard to play CM for Klopp he demands so much work and discipline to set up our full backs and front three.

Jones gets lots of stick loads of cr*p like he needs a loan no he doesnt he needs people to support him he has only turned 21 and is fine as a squad player.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    NAHHH NAHHH NAAHHH.. it was Fabinhos fault. 28 passes earlier he should have pressed the ball
    No no. He shouldn’t have pressed it. If he’d not pressed it that goal 5 minutes later wouldn’t have happened.

Being mocked for an accurate view on something by people who pertinently don't understand how it works Carry on, you only make yourselves look more stupid and clueless, which on past form is pretty difficult, but you continue to excel at it.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Henderson is just so vital to how this team plays. Absolutely bossed it after at first stemming the blood flow.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day - Just a few hours earlier the same poster was mocking a post about Hendo contributing the most with the ball, something the stats - assist and big chances created - an non documented stats - pass before the assist - overwhelmingly support

And last night there he was again, to ride to the rescue, just as he did in the first leg v Inter
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day - Just a few hours earlier the same poster was mocking a post about Hendo contributing the most with the ball, something the stats - assist and big chances created - an non documented stats - pass before the assist - overwhelmingly support

And last night there he was again, to ride to the rescue, just as he did in the first leg v Inter
    I don’t remember saying anything negative about Henderson. Think I’ve been pretty consistent in my admiration for him since pretty much day 1 here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Being mocked for an accurate view on something by people who pertinently don't understand how it works Carry on, you only make yourselves look more stupid and clueless, which on past form is pretty difficult, but you continue to excel at it.
    Cheer’s pal.