Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LMA Manager of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Congratulations Jurgen, there really wasn't any possible other choice, Jurgen is simply a far better manager than any single other of them, in this league or any other and an absolutely incredible person

I knew, or rather my head knew, my head knows things, a lot of things, I can some stick for it, but no-one's successfully proven it wrong in my 51 years to date.

I think everyone else who knew, realised it would take time and several windows to gradually get the players in Jurgen needed, I remember 2 seasons in someone here posting a thread titled "How long has he got", unbelievable, I can't remember who that was, I have an 'idea' that is was maybe scientificred, while my head knows a lot of stuff, their attempts to medicate me buggered my memory somewhat

And the best news, we have AT LEAST another 4 years and I'm expecting Jurgen to extend beyond that
    Dear 19x,
    I do not recall posting such a thread but let us say for arguments sake that I did.
    What would be wrong with that then or even now?.
    You yourself should know that you cannot read too much into a thread title and that what is more important is the opening post on that thread that states the poster's reasoning behind the thread.
    That sort of thread title by the way is not really my style.
    If you can back it up it would be more helpful rather than just suggesting a thread title and associating me with it.

Quote by 19x on this thread
    'their attempts to medicate me buggered my memory somewhat'
    Begs the question as to whether you can be relied on for your past so positive memories. I hope you are well dear 19x.
    Sincerely!

Class press today from Jürgen v war in Ukraine!