Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Arthur Melo

If he has a decent season. how much will Juve expect us to pay for him? thats the issue for me. They may want to take him back if he does well
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If he has a decent season. how much will Juve expect us to pay for him? thats the issue for me. They may want to take him back if he does well
    Fee will be 37.5m euros.

I think we have paid 4.5m euros for the season to loan him which is normal.

ok thanks
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Oooh Arthur

Olive looks a fine scouse women too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I've been reading a few reports Jurgen isn't impressed at all and he could be sent back as early as the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've been reading a few reports Jurgen isn't impressed at all and he could be sent back as early as the new year.
    Unfortunatly not too surprising given we didn't plan this transfer in advance and took cheapest option available at the time because we are too cheap.

Times are hard, spare a thought for poor old John Henry and his small £1 billion net growth this year. Then factor in the fact that we haven’t been in the CL for the last 5 years or taking the title or making finals and winning them.

Times are hard.

Had we had that level of success then there might be a few pennies to spend.

Let’s see if Jurgen can get us competing at least - and then by the time his contract is up we might just have some cash for a midfielder… ..at least some dosh to add to whoever we need to sell to make up the bulk of the fees.

Cheaper by the dozen

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    "Liverpool have not decided to extend the loan or buy Arthur but have no intention to send him back in January. They are still assessing him. In fact the coaching staff congratulated him on his understanding of the system and his quality." - Guillem Balagué

*Shoulder shrug*

Let's wait and see eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    "Liverpool have not decided to extend the loan or buy Arthur but have no intention to send him back in January. They are still assessing him. In fact the coaching staff congratulated him on his understanding of the system and his quality." - Guillem Balagué

*Shoulder shrug*

Let's wait and see eh?
    I hope it wasn't a "slow clap" as he walked off the training pitch 🤣🤣

we'll be (back) in for douglas luiz in Jan i reckon. And/or that brighton fella Moses