Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brighton v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    A lot of us knew this was going to happen. We have completely blown the evolution of the team and what’s funny is we saw it happening in front of us but allowed results to fool us.
    Mad thing is I think this TEAM (not this season though) is perfectly retrievable.

Mobile box-to-box midfielder and a mobile defensive screen, slight tactical adjustment of getting one full-back to bomb on while the other tucks in and stays back to assist the defensive line and boom, considerable improvement.

Pain in the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    No mate I think it is , mainly because we have played some of the best football ever unde Klopp ,we were neve decent under hodgson , we have fallen so far off it’s harder to watch
    Klopp take this team the best anyone can have do it. Now this team is done, we need fresh blood and all departments, appart Alisson.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Just Home from a hike as I knew it was a non-televised game and felt we'd likely lose - saw no point in allowing my weekend to be ruined. Life's too short. Someone I know in their 30s had the plug turned off on their life support today. It's the sort of thing which is very grounding when it comes to how wound up we can get about the sport of football. I'm sure my "oh well, next game" mentality can cause the odd bit of ire on here with people maybe thinking I lack passion for footie or whatever, but it's not less love - just having my priorities right.

Ramble aside, in terms of frustrating times to watch the Reds - Hodgson I imagine for many - though this season might wind some folks up more on account of the fact that it comes off the back of a sustained spell of being really good combined with the sense that some of our issues were very avoidable.

Difficult season to enjoy at the moment anyway. Sincerely hope everyone has an alternate outlet at the moment as we may not get a lot out of this season.

If I were to provide a crumb of comfort, Arsenal are currently challenging for a Title after years without Champion's League football. Not sure WHEN we will be "back" but we absolutely will in time.
    To be honest mate your spot on although I tell myself it’s only football, it still winds me up twrribly , but your right life is too short, terrible news about the guy you know , puts it all in perspective, im off to scream at Elliot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Mad thing is I think this TEAM (not this season though) is perfectly retrievable.

Mobile box-to-box midfielder and a mobile defensive screen, slight tactical adjustment of getting one full-back to bomb on while the other tucks in and stays back to assist the defensive line and boom, considerable improvement.

Pain in the hole.
    It doesn't look that way to me. There's something off, all of them look way short. Why is that? Not one of them is playing well.

We're playing a bit better now

I wish we’d just show something.

FSG we thank you for investing so well in your product to maintain its value.

At least that’s one bonus, they’re losing money from their investment with every passing week.
    Dickheads.

What happened with Carvalho? He doesn't play at all

Elliot gawd

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    What happened with Carvalho? He doesn't play at all
    He made Elliot look bad