Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021222326 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brighton v Liverpool

I want us to get absolutely battered now, huge changes needs to happen

There needs to be some questions asked about wtf is going on. Klopp grinning like gobshite on every goal.

Fuck for this - I can't watch it or listen to it - the autism, the uber strong recognition of patterns, process and automation, the seeing it slide and slide and slide, the same mistakes being repeated by Jurgen and his staff in throwing the baby out with the bath water again and again and AGAIN, regardless of the lack of funding, to lead us to this absolutely unrecogniseable shower of shite
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Oh dam, welbeck makes it 3 !! Well and truly bummed

Disgraceful utterly disgraceful this is little Brighton ffs absolutely playing us off the park and scoring their sixth goal against us in less than two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Simply the difference between trying to be tappy crappy and losing all the positioning and movement of all the players as a unit we had as the world's best direct, in your face, heavy metal football, pressing and counter pressing side, automation, automation, automation, you can't persistently throw the baby our with the bath water so many times in key areas as we did with Mane, Hendo and the Bobby role and others in so many areas and just expect everything to work as it did when you played differently

Just one, just take this one and how it effects everything else, it's piss easy to press our defence and midfield because we have no runs in behind anymore, no out ball, no instrant means of attack and breaking the opposition's attempted press, we don't have a Mane who despite his size regularly got in front of his defender and won the ball, made it impossible for them to win a clearing header so Robbo or Gini could pick up the second ball or did them to receive a run in behind

Just consider that one element of our play when we were successful and how consistently and brilliantly we did that one thing and how it effects our ability to do everything else as well as we used to and how it effects our automation, positioning and intensity in everything else we do
    Our playing out from the back has been abysmal all season. I'm not sure what's happened there. We used to be the best at it and now teams do to us what we used to do to them. We're a mistake in waiting and the last 3 games have proved so.
    The midfield is affecting certain things but for everyone to be playing so poorly is just a mystery.

Why wait until you're 2-0 down and with 15 minutes to go to start actually playing football and looking a threat?

I'm not impressed by this.
    Where was it in the first 10, 20 minutes?

Real are going to royally bollox us out of the Champions League next month to end our Champions League footballing for the next little while, and the FA cup should follow suit.

It's so weird to be at a time when both ourselves a City are playing poorly, but at least their still in the title race.

3-0 down now.
    Can't say it's not deserved in the least bit.
    The only surprising thing about that goal was that it didn't come from the right side.
    Shocking shocking schoolboy defending.

Feel sorry for the travelling Kop and away fans.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I knew that manc twat would score

I had 3-1 in my head , for them

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post

Feel sorry for the travelling Kop and away fans.
    Club should repay their ticket fees.