Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637383942 ... LastLast

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    You don't really believe that?
    I've seen them a few times now this season and they've been shite every time, watching Chelsea last night, the intensity and quality of their play and players they were simply miles better in the one game than the filthy have been in any i've seen

It's been a bit like the bad old days when Ferguson was there, teams paying them FAR too much respect giving them an easy ride, standing off and letting them play far too easy rather than pressing them and getting into them, Shaw and Martinez especially

Teams need to play the shower of shite that's in front of them and stop believing the hype which was such a huge part of their success under Ferguson, having the entire Murdoch media empire behind you, especially Sky Sports at the time telling all opposition fans and players you're the best side to ever play the game even when you aint all that while constantly trashing your rivals and opposition is a VERY powerful thing and got into the psyche of opposition fans and players

It's the exact same process Murdoch has used in UK and world politics for 4 decades and no-one can deny how devastatingly effective that's been in getting idiots to elect villains who've wrecked the UK

The Filthy have long been the Tory party of the Premier League and UK sporting media
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Wonder how Erik 7 Hag will lift his troops for the visit of Real Betis tonight.?

Old Hag love affair is over,now we will see what kinda manager he is
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Old Hag love affair is over,now we will see what kinda manager he is
    The clear star that is yesterday is not yet ready to die.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    The clear star that is yesterday is not yet ready to die.
    Succinctly put BotStrap old bean....

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Wonder how Erik 7 Hag will lift his troops for the visit of Real Betis tonight.?
    Think they'll be fine for that tie honestly.

What would be a real treat would be them coming up against a former Manager in the competition and with Mourinho at Roma there's certainly that possibility.

Sadly the Mancs have every chance of winning the Tournament. Arsenal are now probably the strongest opposition to them left in it and you'd think they will heavily prioritise the League campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Succinctly put BotStrap old bean....
    Thank you justinsufferable.

Which do you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I've seen them a few times now this season and they've been shite every time, watching Chelsea last night, the intensity and quality of their play and players they were simply miles better in the one game than the filthy have been in any i've seen

It's been a bit like the bad old days when Ferguson was there, teams paying them FAR too much respect giving them an easy ride, standing off and letting them play far too easy rather than pressing them and getting into them, Shaw and Martinez especially

Teams need to play the shower of shite that's in front of them and stop believing the hype which was such a huge part of their success under Ferguson, having the entire Murdoch media empire behind you, especially Sky Sports at the time telling all opposition fans and players you're the best side to ever play the game even when you aint all that while constantly trashing your rivals and opposition is a VERY powerful thing and got into the psyche of opposition fans and players

It's the exact same process Murdoch has used in UK and world politics for 4 decades and no-one can deny how devastatingly effective that's been in getting idiots to elect villains who've wrecked the UK

The Filthy have long been the Tory party of the Premier League and UK sporting media
    I meant the bit about him being sacked.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    I meant the bit about him being sacked.
    Not likely admittedly, the one thing I was disappointed about on Sunday was The Kop not producing and rousing rendition of "Tra la la la lal lal lal lal la la la Eric's at the wheel at the wheel Eric's at the wheel" to pile the pressure on
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

As far as I can see Utd supporters are happy with him. He reminds me of Houllier, cleaning out the Spice Boys image twenty odd years ago. He's brought discipline and pride back to them. I don't know if he can deliver a big title but I'd certainly take him more seriously than Solskjær or Wreck it Ralf