Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Fsg out #2

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    No because it’s pointless. I have my opinions, you have yours. Neither can be shown to be right or wrong.
    I'm not asking who's right or wrong, I'm asking your opinion.
    It's a football forum not a court of law.

You want me banned for having a more sane opinion… sorry, different opinion to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'm not asking who's right or wrong, I'm asking your opinion.
    It's a football forum not a court of law.
    Here’s a couple of quick thoughts.

There is something fundamentally wrong at Utd. Too many good managers and players have failed there. So there’s no guarantee of success for anyone, including Klopp.

Assuming he was able to fix whatever is broken there then they’d be in a much better position than they are now. They’d probably be doing what we’re doing. Fighting tooth and nail with City for league titles and doing well in the Champions League.

I’m not going to get into numbers for each because that’s impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    You want me banned for having a more sane opinion… sorry, different opinion to yours.
    WTF has he been drinking?

Vote Jocky!!!

Well I’ve opened a rather nice bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape as it happens, it’s rather pleasant red wine that adults drink.

Google it

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Here’s a couple of quick thoughts.

There is something fundamentally wrong at Utd. Too many good managers and players have failed there. So there’s no guarantee of success for anyone, including Klopp.

Assuming he was able to fix whatever is broken there then they’d be in a much better position than they are now. They’d probably be doing what we’re doing. Fighting tooth and nail with City for league titles and doing well in the Champions League.

I’m not going to get into numbers for each because that’s impossible.
    You're full of shite. Twice in the last hour or so you have questioned the authenticity others presented on the how and why Klopp ended up here. On both counts you were shown direct quotes from the man himself. Tumbleweed was your response.

Then you refuse to answer questions of a hypothetical nature... So I ask you to stick to the facts.. and Tumbleweed again.

WUM...

Well I’ve opened a rather nice bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape as it happens, it’s rather pleasant red wine that adults drink.

Google it
    Just what we need. Even more incoherent ramblings.

Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You're full of shite. Twice in the last hour or so you have questioned the authenticity others presented on the how and why Klopp ended up here. On both counts you were shown direct quotes from the man himself. Tumbleweed was your response.

Then you refuse to answer questions of a hypothetical nature... So I ask you to stick to the facts.. and Tumbleweed again.

WUM...
    WTF has he/she/it been drinking?

Google it
    Might help with his stunning rebuttals...you know - use the uncorked end to dispense the enema

Hahahaha