Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930313233343538 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries: Liverpool Squad 23/24

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Reports from Egypt say Salah will miss the Luton match after a slight knock.
    Just the luton match?
    I read somewhere that it was a reoccurance and could be a few weeks. It wasnt a reputable link so didn't pay too much attention. Hopefully these aren't accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Just the luton match?
    I read somewhere that it was a reoccurance and could be a few weeks. It wasnt a reputable link so didn't pay too much attention. Hopefully these aren't accurate.
    Yep that's the impression I got, just Luton. Otherwise known as rotation!

Some sources are laying it on a bit thick like saying Alisson will miss the final but I thought it was Kelleher's anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Yep that's the impression I got, just Luton. Otherwise known as rotation!

Some sources are laying it on a bit thick like saying Alisson will miss the final but I thought it was Kelleher's anyway.
    To be honest I didn't expect salah to start vs Luton. He is just back from injury so I would have thought we would be careful with him anyway. If he misses Tuesday but is good for the final then that's fine by me.

Alisson will miss the final 😂. But yes, I would think Kelleher would be starting that anyway like 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    With regards the injury to Jota, I was wondering did anyone else feel like me at the time and after watching a playback, feel that the player in question fell on Jota with intent rather than by accident. It just looked like a dead drop onto to Jota to me, rather than a player trying to soften his fall with an outstretched arm etc….

If I am being honest, the players actions on Saturday looked similar to that of Partey on Diaz last season…which Ivalso suspected was deliberate rather than accidental.

I might be seeing something that isnt there, but I would be interested in hearing others view on the same incident.
    Not specifically this one incident, but I'm noticing other teams are getting away with all kinds of crap against us. It comes across as the match officials being as bent as fuck for most of our games.
    There was a stat iirc from the Brentford game that we had something like twice the amount of possession, while having three times the number of fouls given against us. We're having to put up with that kind of shit in many of our games.
    Not surprising IMHO that Jurgen is exhausted having to put up with that week after week after week.
    Match officials seemingly doing everything they can so that we don't win the league.

Klopp says Jota out for “some months” and no timeframe on jones or Alison...

No mention of Mo or Fúñez. Surprised someone in the presser audience didn't ask...

sounded like around a month when he was asked on Jota.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    sounded like around a month when he was asked on Jota.
    It's jota, it won't be a month.

Never know I suppose, won't be surprised if he ends up missing rest of season sadly.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I hope for once we are exaggerating injuries and keep the opposition guessing. not like we are. but other teams do it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Jota won’t be back this season, Klopp has never been one to fast track an injured player back.