Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: Liverpool set sights on Mount

You cannot hide from the questions - due to your ridiculous petulant beaviour - I will not allow it.

"massive flop Bellingham" this is your quote not mine. And nobody said Mount was better than Bellingham. Stop humiliating yourself.

How old are you?

Oh the irony I’m taking the piss out of you, doing to you what you have persistently your entire time here

And that last post. NPD much? Jesus fucking wept I don’t envy your family, your behaviours probably normal to them as they’ve never known anything else from you

As far as I can tell... you are always "taking the piss" when you get caught with your pants down Nineteenx.. It's a trait.

Are the lies also "talking the piss"? Or were they just to avoid answering the questions you cannot?

And IF you are "taking the piss" - why would you do that to someone you suggest is worthy of pity?

There you go again, you just don’t see it is staggering

Taking the piss has always been a very good way & successful way of helping ppl with traits like yours & other traits

Here is a question for you, 15-16 Euro final 17-18 Euro final 18-19 Euro final given bar the odd rare seeming legitimate error we play on a level playing field in Europe what is your explanation for our huge drop off in European competition?

How was it we were so much better v Spurs, looked organised & coordinated & 3 of our 4 goals came from trademark 18-20 full back to full back play we’ve not seen enough of in a long time and our No6 picking out the LFWD in space with a centre to left up and down diagonal

These are the questions you need to answer & ask yourself as you seem stuck in trying to prove some non existent petty point or possibly just incapable of seeing the big logical picture of all the small pictures put together

Simply undeniable logic answers what you are allegedly trying to ask

If you are the best at something, have players that are far better at it than any in the history of the game, teams know what is coming but are powerless to prevent it, stopping doing that or dramatically underusing it is weakening you, whatever else you try & add you have weakened yourself -

Re the FAPGMOL the challenge for Slot and the players is the same as it always was for Klopp but with the much higher levels of cheating & corruption by FAPGMOL post 19-20 they have to make sure we’re good enough to give them as few opportunities as possible to give wrong uns against us & always mentally ready to be able to raise it to get the result regardless of them when they do give an absolutely appalling wrong un against us - It’s a massive ask, but it’s the only way we can do it

As above, keeping and combining all your best traits over seasons that use the very best abilities of all your players & especially those who are far better than any other players in their position in the history of the game in assisting & creating chances gives you the best possible chance of taking the ability for FAPGMOL corrupt officials ability to adversely affect our results out of their hands or reduce it to the absolute minimum

These are the simple logical greater picture answers that you’re seeking but somehow incapable of asking the right questions about

In Europe other than change to system & style & dropping some aspects of our play teams has consistently been unable to deal with there isn’t any other real reason for 3 European finals in four seasons being reduced to 1 in 5 in a competition we aren’t hindered by FAPGMOL

I hope that gives you the clarity and understanding you allegedly seek, just plain & simple logistics reason & sense

Oh he’s run away that isn’t surprising

I’ve gone to get Antony.