Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: List Mo Salah immediately

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    "I am the best in the world" never heard another player apart from lovren and balotelli coming out with that. Aka, too big for his boots.

"I'm for sure here next season" not a word uttered from mane about his contract or him wanting to leave till the comment from Salah. Not directly related to him leaving but I can't explain any other reason about his decision to leave and timing.

Running down your contract and leaving on a free is holding the club to ransom. You either meet my demands or I'm fucking off for free.

It's not negative press around the club, it's the negative press he and his agent have created for him.

Having a player who thinks he's better than the rest and wanting more money than is reasonably acceptable will fuck off everyone else who contributes just as much. Alison, konate, Matip, jota mane to name a few.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if you're not convinced. Your opinion and you as am I are entitled to our own. The situation stinks and Salah/his agent (who he employs) is at the forefront of it all.

You can say we have short term memories and all that jiberish, but the recent memory is his recent performances as well as what has come out of his mouth.
    A just point

Has fared a bit better than Antony though……

….. to be fair…

I was never a fan of Anthony he was a name bandied about here or on transfer links I used as an example as he was a player we had strong links too

If I actually like or rate a player I check lots of things about them out of Anthony I said on probably the one quote you missed out that he apparently had an attitude issue so wasn’t for us but classic Steveo misrepresentation then crying when someone else wilfully misinterprets something if you were a country with how you behave you’d be Israel all day long

I like to say I can’t believe you’re still doing your stalker is “SOMEONE IS WRONG ON THE INTERNET” “I AM THE DECIDER” when you’re the crash test dummy & an overgrown baby with a dummy routine, but it’s what you’ve done your entire time here

The only player I have rated as a potential good signing for us who has ended up there was Fernandes & he hasn’t worked out too badly

You mean this one..

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I also think Antony would score goals, get more assists and be better at making the play, including top quality switches for Robbo and Diaz and if we were to also sign Nunez, how the goals are spread about our front 3 might change anyway, but Antony's current goals per game record is better than Mo's when we signed him and his current assists record is A LOT better than Mo's when we signed him

I'm considering Nunez potentially altering the dynamic a little too, because he is comfortable right across the line, powerful, strong in the air and VERY quick, so he could then become the player we always leave forward
    How's this panning out?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You mean this one..

How's this panning out?
    an oversight? Nineteenx is never wrong and i agree with that myself
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    an oversight? Nineteenx is never wrong and i agree with that myself
    You and me both

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You mean this one..

How's this panning out?
    If you haven’t worked out yet that I post some things for effect, particularly when ppl are defending players who they or their agents are trashing the club to wind ‘the idiots’ up

Well, you’re even more clueless than even I believed , so I was wrong for crediting you with some intelligence

Gonna be a long summer with you two boyos circle jerkin each other non stop. Can ye do it by dm cause most here don't give a fuck.

And btw I'm giving it to 19 on points just......

Now you’re just bewildering him - he thought we were one and the same person..…. 😜