Page 699 of 705 FirstFirst ... 199599649689692693694695696697698699700701702703704705 LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 7047

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    How about Timo Werner to play on the left. he was one of yours wasn't he Nineteenx?
    He certainly was, he still is, not for us now, was interested to see how he would fair at Spurs, 2 goals & 3 assists in 13, a few from the bench I think, now he’s started picking up hamstring injuries though

For me he’s an example of great talent gone to waste through greedy agents scavenging for every last penny they can grasp rather than picking their best career path

I’m pretty confident he’ll rock up somewhere decent & start making the contributions he used to, just 2 bad moves. Havertz is recovering his career after they nearly ruined him entirely with his move to Chelsea, the Arsenal fans love him, I don’t think he is or will get anywhere near his potential now, he’ll be a very good player, but not the player he could have been

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Oshimen, Krtxz§π√assvlla, Kimmich plus many more.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Oshimen, Krtxz§π√assvlla, Kimmich plus many more.
    More like Bendo from the Japan league who's score 10 goals this season

or the next VVD "Gendo" from the same league
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Williams Amoura Osimhen Varela a CB & possibly Koopmeiners & Hartman his knee being fine obviously

That will do us that’s a fucking frightening forward line, midfield & defence & Big Bear remains the best in the business

I could see Díaz Sloppy Tsimi moving on & possibly another one or two of the forwards Nunez or Jota on account of his increasing lack of availability & Matip & Thiago

I don’t see any real cohesion or built over time little moves or understanding between our current forwards anyway, so it’s not like a big overhaul is going to disrupt team play between our forwards

Our current forwards aren’t up to it, they’re not at the required level as a group

A bit more aggressive attacking & pressing as Slot prefers would be brilliant too

Alisson

New Van Difk

Trent Varela Robertson

Koopmeiners Mac Allister

Salah Osimhen Williams

I’d be happy with that 😊

Trent persistently linked with Real, not making sense to me, Carvajal is a key player for them through his being a very good defender, he was the difference between their first & second leg displays, he is to them what Walker is to City but not so reliant on pace - You can’t replace that with Trent

Maybe they’re thinking Trent to Mane balls from Trent to MBappe & not considering the defensive capability difference

Apparently K. Thuram from Nice could be available for £13m as he's on the last 12 months of his contract! We were heavily linked with him last year.

He’s had such a good season we can have him for a third of the original price …. naaah.

Díaz linked with a move away