Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Untouchab11e'5

So we're not all just conspiracy theorists.
    Why don't mainstream media comment on this?

Yea because they aren't owned and controlled by precisely the same interests..

Chelsea, Villa and Newcastle backing City. All have connections with Middle East, seem to be playing the oil/race card. Happy if they all leave.....

Yea they are all heavily linked to the US Justin. City almost 20% US owned and only 'justin' time to quash the original guilty ruling at the CAS - owned and controlled by..?

Newcastle too - crucially state owned (important) buy the US's most powerful ally in the region... Saudi to add to the second most important ally in the region UAE (again the state) who own 81% of City..

Then we have Chelsea - we all know who owns them...

And Villa: Owned by Billionaire Egyptian Nassef Sawiris and US Billionaire Wesley Edens

Anyone ...? Anything?

And they say Football fans are a bit slow

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Chelsea, Villa and Newcastle backing City. All have connections with Middle East, seem to be playing the oil/race card. Happy if they all leave.....
    Not surprised at Chelsea and Newcastle but Villa? Not sure why they'd back it.
    City should be expelled from the Premier league if they lose the case. A club with a serious insecurity and imposter syndrome.

Ah well that explains it then. About Villa. I knew they had US backing but didn't know about the Egyptian side.
    Last edited by teesred; 6th June 2024 at 12:00 PM.

Sorry tees, but what does???? Take a minute - it really isn't as simple as so many of you want to believe

About the Egyptian investment. I didn't know.
    I don't get why they'd back City on this unless they're planning similar shenanigans.
    Chelsea are Chelsea, Newcastle obviously wanted to replicate City before they were stopped in their tracks.
    Arsenal,Utd,LFC all have US investors/owners and there's no doubt about their ideals. They proved it with the super league move but this is different in the sense that the super league didn't want to upset the apple cart ( premier league). They wanted both.
    City essentially want to act with carte blanche after they've already been rumbled in a 115 ways.
    They crave prestige and respect but they lack both in abundance. They really are pure naff in my opinion.

They are ALL linked directly OR indirectly to just one single nation state ...the US - the ONLY state that has owners of more than half of all Premier league clubs... and the ONLY state that controls the Petro dollar and the wider region.. as we are witnessing right now in Gaza despite the media's best attempts to mask it.

Yet.. Strangely people are exclusively seeing ONLY the links to the Arab world ( Justin did well to say Middle east tbf) no matter how disparate they may be - oh those bogeymen.. Like the Russians before (not billionaires but OLIGARCHS) and they include non Arabs like Iranians along with non ethno Arabs like Egyptians too -- They all get lumped in together.. . We can link a region of nations yet are blind to the DIRECT link to just ONE..

BUT it isn't cultural racism/western imperialist jingoism . I am not blaming you tees just the order of the postings.. we are all guilty of it - myself included.

At some point the real puppet master must be revealed. Or was it "the Arabs" or "the Middle East" that tore Roman away from his. club?
    Last edited by Steveo; 6th June 2024 at 12:38 PM.

The money that will be wasted in defending this will be obscene. The sonner these cheating cunts are banged to rights the better. The league need to show they are bigger than shitty.