Page 416 of 431 FirstFirst ... 316366406409410411412413414415416417418419420421422423426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4302

Thread: Other games

Xabi's team won the DfB German cup. Double winners.

One word after that FA Cup final today.......'Bollocks!'.....Hate those kuntz winning anything!!..

Ever the eloquent wordsmith Marty 😂😂

Totally agree mind…

I hate them winning anything too, they have been spawns as fk throughout their cup run & got some help from VAR along the way too, including today

As long as it’s neither big one & it means they’re in Europe so don’t have lots of free time to prepare every game i can live with it

I quite like when it gives them hope & then they’re disastrous again

I still believe their are far too many players there who have completely thrown the towel in during games too many times & started in fighting & blaming the manager for the shite they’ve served up for them to ever amount to anything unless they have a massive clear out & start over

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Very rarely do I want to see Man Utd win.
    It means they will play Europa League which is good, instead of having a free week to prepare their league games.
    I'm unsure on this.

Europa League sides still attract good foreign players. Loads of players who aren't quite Champion's League level yet will welcome opportunities to be seen on the European stage as a stepping stone in their careers.

Plus they now have a back-door (giggity) way of getting back into the Champion's League if their League season goes to pot. Not that I'd back them to win the Europa - but we can't rule it out.

The more seasons they're put of Europe the better, as far as I'm concerned. Though they certainly don't "worry" me in their present guise - they'll likely still be shit for another couple of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    0-2 Utd and that is a deserved one.
    Pep will phone in the rest of his time at City no doubt now Jurgen isn't there to drive him on.
    That composed finish groningen Mainoo. Elliot and Jones do more in a game but Mainoo is calm around the box. Had Diaz/Nunez slotted a finish like that we would have been league winners. And not that it is a hard finish but anyway.

United won playing counter attack cup football. Problem with that is it gets you about 8th in the league because the trams outside the top 6 mostly also wait for you to make a mistake.

They come out for a big game. They were mightily lucky against us both games so I hope of this is the cup of tea they like that ETH stays. I mean he has won 2 cups in 2 seasons conceding 1000 shots a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'm unsure on this.

Europa League sides still attract good foreign players. Loads of players who aren't quite Champion's League level yet will welcome opportunities to be seen on the European stage as a stepping stone in their careers.

Plus they now have a back-door (giggity) way of getting back into the Champion's League if their League season goes to pot. Not that I'd back them to win the Europa - but we can't rule it out.

The more seasons they're put of Europe the better, as far as I'm concerned. Though they certainly don't "worry" me in their present guise - they'll likely still be shit for another couple of seasons.
    Agree. I prefer Chelsea and United to be involved in European football. One of those teams with no kid week football with a couple of signings and a coach that has a whole week to instill his ways is not good.

United we all know have money they have just been going about it the wrong way. We all know they weren't be useless forever. We must just do what we need to do. Fucking hate FSG. City and Masrid aside we should have won more with better investment and investment at the right times.

Goes to show form goes out the window in finals

did tell my utd mates that day before the game& you have a chance..... if you're in a final of course you have a chance.

Much of a shock as atlanta beating leverkusen and how they did.

******Disclaimer yes I have utd mates, some are actually really good to talk to, others are saying they're going to win the league next season, not all fans are arseholes, even utds. i'm always respectful when I do talk about utd.

My town is weird, in west mids, full of utd & liverpool fans.... and the odd wolves stoke villa birmingham fan.. lol
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Goes to show form goes out the window in finals

did tell my utd mates that day before the game& you have a chance..... if you're in a final of course you have a chance.

Much of a shock as atlanta beating leverkusen and how they did.

******Disclaimer yes I have utd mates, some are actually really good to talk to, others are saying they're going to win the league next season, not all fans are arseholes, even utds. i'm always respectful when I do talk about utd.

My town is weird, in west mids, full of utd & liverpool fans.... and the odd wolves stoke villa birmingham fan.. lol
    I'm more surprised you have mates 🤣🤣