Page 722 of 723 FirstFirst ... 222622672712715716717718719720721722723 LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 7228

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Oh stop this silly little game

It's not a game, nor do I see it as silly... why should I stop? If someone is going to make such a sweeping statement without even an attempt to back it up.. in light of the plethora of BS/baloney "news" we see see on these shores... surely a little irony is the order of the day?

Come on, lads: we all know that everything printed in the UK media is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing like the truth.

Fair point well made

KOP what do you think of this guy? Midfield bliss or fuck for this?

) |
    @CMJornal
    : Liverpool are expected to make an offer for Benfica midfielder Joao Neves (19) in the next few days 🗂️✅
    ———

We should sign him just so it would be fun listening to people try and pronounce his first name, João.....
    Lol.........

Ornstein saying that both LFC and Utd actively pursuing Leny Yoro. Young French centre back however it looks like Real are going to win that race.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Ornstein saying that both LFC and Utd actively pursuing Leny Yoro. Young French centre back however it looks like Real are going to win that race.
    I'm sure Real Madrid will "find a way" to afford him. Maybe some more "Real" estate out there for them to monopolise and exploit.

Was it £27m they got for that area of the car park/training ground in 1996 from the Council? Council were going to build basketball courts on it, instead build 4 skyscrapers and money from what was generated by the skyscrapers funded much of the Galactico project? Money from the state but not state funded.....etc etc......

Then somehow in 2011 Real got compensated money from the 5,000%+ increase of value in the site (why they needed compensated at all is beyond me) to fund some more of their project? The specifics of it all are lost on me and it was too long ago now for the info to "stick" but it raised an Ancelotti-esque eyebrow or two at the time.

They still manage to be about a billion in debt despite having almost everything going for them, but they'll find a way to bolster their squad that is clearly so low on quality and surprising numbers of fans look up to them as to "how it should be done" - to each their own I suppose.

Put it in here, could be us ….

Lille have turned down a £42.3m bid from an unnamed Premier League club for 18-year-old French centre-back Leny Yoro, who has been linked with a move to Liverpool and Manchester United but is said to prefer a transfer to Real Madrid. (Express)

Who?

, external
    Liverpool recently made an enquiry about 27-year-old Stuttgart centre-back Waldemar Anton, who is part of Germany's squad at Euro 2024 and has a release clause of 22.5m euros (£19m). (Sport Bild - in German)

Ahhh £19m release clause …

Liverpool have reportedly touched base with Suttgart defender Waldemar Anton over a £19m transfer.

Bild says the Reds are admirers of the 27-year-old, with the club's supposed interest first reported earlier this week.

The report claims Liverpool are now making advancements towards the centre-back, who is said to have a £19m release clause.