Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122125126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1322

Thread: Football News

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Stevo you've gone a bit like me these days angry and come across not very nice sometimes

you ok babe ?
    Not angry at all kev. Saddened at the sheer ignorance.

Astounded at how many there are - totally unable to see reality and who just parrot the narratives put in play by the very money men ruining it all.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I blame the tap water....
    Could be justin….Could be.

Fluoride… 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I fully understand you have an informed stance on a subject that you feel needs placed when providing contextual parameters to a thread of discussion that comes up repeatedly on the forum - and also understand a sense of frustration when people aren't "getting" something (happens to me regularly when discussing stuff going on in the natural world) but going about it this way probably isn't going to get many on side.

Said matter-of-factly and not as a dig, quip or otherwise.
    Missed this..

I have no intention of....nor am I making an attempt to...“get many people on side”. I feel sorry for most of you.

I think this is part of the problem.

I am shaking the tree. To see what falls out - to understand just how badly the brainwash is and how successful the conditioning has become.

We saw it all exposed so well at the last WC.

Some even boycotted the WC.
    Millions of fools were taken in by the western (US pushed) narrative on Qatars Human rights without EVER stopping to ask WHY they should even listen to - never mind entertain the hypocrisy of a hegemonic group responsible for the deaths of more than 2,000,0000 civilians in the region since 2000.

Yet these fools will not bat an eyelid at the next WC games played in the good old US of A.

Think of it Sid,.. The same power that keeps the absolute monarchies of the gulf in play - to suit its own agenda. Control of the region. The nation with more people actively in slave labour incarcerated across an institutionalised prison system than anywhere on the planet... This enlightened bunch who control much of the worlds finance - who depose leaders at will - construct fund and execute military coups - rig elections and invade nation after nation. who surround the globe with their military bases. Who push NATO right up to and even into Russian lands only to accuse them of aggression when they finally snap. The only nation that ever used atomic weapons on an already defeated people to boot… These folks are fine, Their billionaires too - all benign - they can buy our clubs and run them like a buy to let. They can keep doing so until they own all our clubs. They can then enforce the teams to play games on 4 or more continents. All fine.

Better that they come in and operate "inside" the FFP rules that THEY themselves instigated - mainly one assumes to STOP the need to actually spend their money on a sport they have ZERO interest in beyond the profit... Franchises that they can capture for less than the price of an NFL one. Yet ones that have 10 times the global reach. Kerching.

All fine - but if a Saudi rocks up…

Come on. Face it - this forum is a joke.

Enjoy..

Spot on Steveo,

But while us plebs keep going the matches paying their prices,eating their shite food and drinking their piss lager they'll keep hoovering up institutional jewels at a steal.

Fuck all the greedy,entitled players too btw, and fuck FSG too.

Go watch a bit of amateur league or lower league now and again lads and remember who the good guys are

As a place for political debate yes this place is a joke.

As a football forum I reckon it works pretty well.

Some very sad football news…

Former Arsenal and Everton striker Kevin Campbell has died at the age of 54 after a short illness.
    Campbell scored 148 goals in 542 appearances across spells with eight clubs during his career.
    He won four major trophies with Arsenal and also played for Leyton Orient, Leicester, Nottingham Forest, Trabzonspor, Everton, West Brom and Cardiff.
    Campbell made his final appearance as a player in February 2007 before moving into broadcasting.
    Everton said earlier this month he became ill in May and was "very unwell" in hospital.
    "We are devastated to learn that our former striker Kevin Campbell has died after a short illness," said Arsenal.
    "Kevin was adored by everyone at the club. All of us are thinking of his friends and family at this difficult time. Rest in peace, Kevin."
    Everton said: "Everyone at Everton is deeply saddened by the death of our former striker Kevin Campbell at the age of just 54.
    "Not just a true Goodison Park hero and icon of the English game, but an incredible person as well - as anyone who ever met him will know. RIP, Super Kev."

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Some very sad football news…

Former Arsenal and Everton striker Kevin Campbell has died at the age of 54 after a short illness.
    Campbell scored 148 goals in 542 appearances across spells with eight clubs during his career.
    He won four major trophies with Arsenal and also played for Leyton Orient, Leicester, Nottingham Forest, Trabzonspor, Everton, West Brom and Cardiff.
    Campbell made his final appearance as a player in February 2007 before moving into broadcasting.
    Everton said earlier this month he became ill in May and was "very unwell" in hospital.
    "We are devastated to learn that our former striker Kevin Campbell has died after a short illness," said Arsenal.
    "Kevin was adored by everyone at the club. All of us are thinking of his friends and family at this difficult time. Rest in peace, Kevin."
    Everton said: "Everyone at Everton is deeply saddened by the death of our former striker Kevin Campbell at the age of just 54.
    "Not just a true Goodison Park hero and icon of the English game, but an incredible person as well - as anyone who ever met him will know. RIP, Super Kev."
    I pasted him last season as he walked to Anfield along with Jan Molby. Seemed a nice fella as he chatted to red fans as Jan signed autographs.
    Don't know how he died but at the time he looked in fine shape for a man of his age.
    Gone far too soon .

sad news. RIP
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Lots of sad news around at the moment. Millwall goalkeeper Matija Sarkic has died at the age of 26.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    As a place for political debate yes this place is a joke.

As a football forum I reckon it works pretty well.

I would agree BUT for one small detail,.,. Who has even mentioned politics…?