Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 363940414243444546

Thread: Ten (Cafe) Hag's at the wheel

And he's staying!

To be fair might be a good move by utd, no point keep changing managers, obviously some players are the problem

you'll laugh at me but i reckon he can make them a decent side again, a lot to do though and alot to catching up to do when it comes to us city and arsenal. they seem to be sorting things behind the scenes

And the fact chelsea will get better etc (probably) they had a great end to the season.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 12th June 2024 at 02:52 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I don't know if Ten Hag will make them better, but I'm willing to bet that Jim Ratcliffe won't take any prisoners. He's their danger man in my opinion...

I was reading on the BBC that Ratcliffe basically thought they've changed managers so many times and it hasn't made a difference so there must be something wrong with the structure at the club rather than the manager.

Ten Hag has achieved the rare feat of winning trophies in consecutive seasons and is only just behind Mourinho (and Ferguson) in terms of his win percentage so he's an improvement on Solskjaer, Moyes, van Gaal etc

The BBC also noted that his team surrendered a 3-0 lead to Coventry and their winner was disallowed by VAR, as Napoleon said "Give me lucky generals"!

This will give Ten Hag more authority now, more backing, and he will have a chance to overhaul the squad...

That Robbins moment was probably the one after our balls up on the attack for 2:4 only to get sucker punched by that late equaliser.. Tent Peg - AKA Fergie-Part Deux.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    I was reading on the BBC that Ratcliffe basically thought they've changed managers so many times and it hasn't made a difference so there must be something wrong with the structure at the club rather than the manager.
    To be fair to Ratcliffe he probably has that half right - there are definitely structure issues at that club - they just happen to have a Manager who isn't doing that good a job on top of that.

A negative goal difference after 38 League games for a side with their ambitions is pretty wild.

Still - they're winning Cups, which is a smidge annoying.

My bed he'll have a shit start, then world class Southgate after failining to win the euros will take over

he's got no excuse now, they've sorted the staff behind the scenes.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Ten Hag is claiming that Man Utd flew out to Ibiza while he was on holiday there to tell him they want him to continue. More power struggles to come...

Slot will destroy him