Page 726 of 728 FirstFirst ... 226626676716719720721722723724725726727728 LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7276

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'm not sure it'll be easier to make the KO round. It could see a few *big" teams go out if they had a sticky spell which some often do but just scrape through. Makes it better from a competitive element though Id say. There could be a few trans doing what Dortmund did this season and going really far. It'll just take a good run.
    That additional round for 9-24 isn't fair whilst the other 1-8 effectively have a bye round. Seems a bit NFL that.
    I don't think that's fair at all. It's protecting teams from what I see,unless I'm reading it wrong.
    I play a bit of Football Manager and they have new format, and for big clubs it's virtually impossible to not finish in the top 24. 10pts is usually enough. You dont even have to win half your games.

• There is a seeding for the clubs you play.
    • There are 4 pots,
    • Pot 1 being the best 9 clubs and Pot 4 being the worst 9 clubs (based on the usual coefficient bollocks (CL Holders and League Champions dont automatically get placed in Pot 1).
    • You play 2 teams from each pot (one away, one at home)
    • There is no 'same country protection', so we could play against other Prem clubs.
    • You can play against more than one team from a country, so we could end up playing 3 Italian teams for example.

An example fixture list could be something like -

AC Milan (pot 2 - home)
    PAOK (pot 3 - away)
    Fenerbahce (pot 3 - away)
    Manchester City (pot 1 - away)
    Bologna (pot 4 - home)
    Aston Villa (pot 4 - home)
    Bayern Munich (pot 1 - home)
    Borussia Dortmund (pot 2 - away)

This is based off Football Manager, so the rules might not be 100%
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Off to get my shirt printed

Liverpool are pursuing Turkey's 19-year-old attacking midfielder Arda Guler from Real Madrid. (Teamtalk)

Decent ish source just confirming what we sort of already knew.
    Apparently wants Barcelona but more money than Virgil is on. That combo ain’t happening they’re skint.

🚨(&#127765 |
    @FabrizioRomano
    : Liverpool have asked information about Nico Williams (22) in the recent months ☎️✅

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Decent ish source just confirming what we sort of already knew.
    Apparently wants Barcelona but more money than Virgil is on. That combo ain’t happening they’re skint.

🚨(&#127765 |
    @FabrizioRomano
    : Liverpool have asked information about Nico Williams (22) in the recent months ☎️✅
    Good move for him I think. He'll be given the time and patience to develop properly without mass pressure like he'd face in the PL.

Lol that was meant to be a reply to your Olise post Miller.

For a good player, a career with Bayern is certainly an easier option than the Prem

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He's a Man United fan, living in London, linked with clubs that aren't new to over-paying on the wage front.

Will be absolutely amazed if we sign him.
    I'd rather we signed Eze.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I'd rather we signed Eze.
    Bring his pal guehi too miles better than what we have, besides VVD
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Bring his pal guehi too miles better than what we have, besides VVD
    My lad is in the same year as his very much younger sister (13). He often picks her up right outside the gates in his blacked out G-Wagen. Not saying he's a poser but.. he aint too shy, not in leafy Surrey anyway.

Seems a very different persona on camera. Looks the type to want to stay in and around the Capital (lundan taaan) more than up norf.. innit bruv.

Bayern Munich are set to sign Michael Olise after the Crystal Palace winger decided to join the Bundesliga giants.

Bayern, Chelsea and Newcastle had all contacted Palace earlier this month to register their interest in the 22-year-old.

A deal was expected to be complex, with Olise's release clause worth in the region of £60m, and percentages of any transfer due to Palace, the player himself, and his former club Reading.

Chelsea are understood to have had concerns about the overall cost of the deal.

They had unsuccessfully attempted to sign the France Under-21 international for a fee in the region of £35m last summer, thinking they had activated his release clause.

He subsequently signed a new four-year deal at Selhurst Park, lasting until 2027.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!