Page 729 of 731 FirstFirst ... 229629679719722723724725726727728729730731 LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 7306

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

I think there are plenty on this forum and among the wider fan base who need to remember where were before Klopp. How long it took to get where we did and sadly how quickly it can all unravel.

Not the highest quality of intellects speaking obviously But still - Carra was there and here - not only is he letting the guard down on the accent - but also he seems to have left his FSG PR mask outside the building.

Where 'we' were... Doh..

and "Listen... you don't realise how bad we were"..

Lynch reporting that we've turned down the opportunity to sign Gordon from Newcastle mainly because they wanted Quansah as part of any deal.
    Can't say I'm gutted. Defo don't want Quansah leaving and I'm not overly fussed on Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Lynch reporting that we've turned down the opportunity to sign Gordon from Newcastle mainly because they wanted Quansah as part of any deal.
    Can't say I'm gutted. Defo don't want Quansah leaving and I'm not overly fussed on Gordon.
    I’d have Gordon if the price was reasonable. Think he’s a good player that would cause opposition defenders lots of problems. I’d swap him for Diaz in a heartbeat

Gordon the diving bitter, or a different one?

He was with our Youth set up and we let him go, so he rocked up at Everton but he’s a Liverpool fan

Seems they approached us.

The ECHO understands it was Liverpool who were approached by Newcastle regarding Anthony Gordon's transfer proposal.

The Reds rejected the opportunity given the Magpies were after Jarell Qunasah in return - a player Liverpool have no intention to letting ago with hopes of a bright future for both club and country.

Liverpool feel they are well-stocked in the left flank area, albeit this could change if Luis Diaz forces through a transfer to Barcelona or Paris Saint-Germain amid their reported interest.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    He was with our Youth set up and we let him go, so he rocked up at Everton but he’s a Liverpool fan
    Indeed a red through and through. Surely ends up with us at some point. Gerrard is his idol

Been fluttering his eyelashes at us at ever opportunity since the season finished.

My best mate is a Geordie and he loves him. I watched a lot of Newcastle last season and he's come on massively since he burst onto the scene. He's even toned down his diving antics.

Think he'd be a great addition to the side.

However, not at the expense of Quansah.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side