Page 730 of 734 FirstFirst ... 230630680720723724725726727728729730731732733734 LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7332

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    My best mate is a Geordie and he loves him. I watched a lot of Newcastle last season and he's come on massively since he burst onto the scene. He's even toned down his diving antics.

Think he'd be a great addition to the side.

However, not at the expense of Quansah.
    Quansah is good but he's not the best, yeah i know he's young, but if we got guehi instead, why would anyone complain
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

My best mate is a Geordie and he loves him. I watched a lot of Newcastle last season and he's come on massively since he burst onto the scene. He's even toned down his diving antics.

I've a feeling Diaz is going to leave. There's just too much noise around it for me so if that happens then maybe Gordon might end up at Liverpool. It will need to be quick though I'd think, Newcastle are desperate to sell to comply with PSR. Isak is linked with Chelsea and a couple of other players linked with moves.
    There hasn't been any mention of a price on Gordon, just read something saying talks happened over last 48 hours but they would need to drop their valuation and the interest in Quansah.

Give them Nat Phillips and a lollipop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Quansah is good but he's not the best, yeah i know he's young, but if we got guehi instead, why would anyone complain
    "hes not the best" he was fucking outstanding last season for a such a young lad.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    "hes not the best" he was fucking outstanding last season for a such a young lad.
    you mean VVD was 13 apps too, matip and konate came above him in the official "player ratings" VVD of course too.

this is just going off the prem league

I believe he cost us a few times, v utd but still young.... not calling him crap, but i ain't overating him like everyone else does with the young lads, he made his fair share of mistakes, and looked shaky with him at CB for most games we're not winning the league or anything, when he's 25-26 maybe
    Last edited by Kev0909; 29th June 2024 at 06:11 PM.
    #FSGOUT

I was meaning what i was meaning. don't play games
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I was meaning what i was meaning. don't play games
    Hmm let's see him without VVD by his side then shall we if he's that good, even konate was ranked higher than him and we can do better.

GIve him a season or 2 i'm sure he'll be a starter, but we need another CB matip was meant to be #2Cb Afterall in the pecking order.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 29th June 2024 at 06:15 PM.
    #FSGOUT

Where did Guehi come from anyway? I don't remember anyone raving about him last year.

We need Nico Williams if we’re letting g Diaz go, diver Gordon is a downgrade not an improvement & we won’t even get frees or pens for his dives anyway

Williams would be a superb addition but I think it will be hugely difficult for us to get him over Arsenal.

That’s what has happened within the blink of an eye.