Page 731 of 736 FirstFirst ... 231631681721724725726727728729730731732733734735736 LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 7353

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    if we’re letting g Diaz go, diver Gordon is a downgrade not an improvement & we won’t even get frees or pens for his dives anyway
    Stats aren't everything and require context, but Gordon's 11 goals and 10 assists in the League last season compared to Diaz's 5 goals and 8 assists look like good numbers, especially for a younger, homegrown player and especially if a big chunk of any Gordon fee was somewhat off-set by receiving a decent fee for the older player in Diaz.

Diaz is a treat to watch and doesn't fall to the floor, granted - but if (big if) the season we saw from Gordon in 23/24 is a reflection of his level and isn't just a purple patch, then it's definitely worth looking at, even if we decide not to bite the bullet in the end.

I agree.

I have become frustrated with Diaz and his lack of end product and disillusioned with the constant flirtation with Barcelona. Sell him this summer would be my advice

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I agree.

I have become frustrated with Diaz and his lack of end product and disillusioned with the constant flirtation with Barcelona. Sell him this summer would be my advice
    Well, I'd keep him. He's exciting and along with Darwin I'd give them both a chance under the new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I agree.

I’d sell him & bring Nico Williams in, we’re crying out for a player like that to give us sone of what we lost from Mane & Bobby leaving

Cheap fee for such a player big wages get it done

Myself i really rate and like Kvaratskhelia, William’s comes across a bit cocky and apparently wants stupid wages.

He’s amazing. he almost does it - weaker foot guys weaker foot

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Myself i really rate and like Kvaratskhelia, William’s comes across a bit cocky and apparently wants stupid wages.
    He does but it’s a trade off, set up like Haaland’s agent sent him up, pretty low fee for the calibre of player, made up for in wages

Only wants want we paid past it Thiago to come & block our treatment tables

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Watch Williams, plays a great variation of quality crosses & passes, always well positioned & doing his shift in the press & counter press, always checking the line making sure he’s onside always alert looking for the little threaded balls to latch onto too many of our lads often aren’t alert to, just quality, exactly what we need

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He does but it’s a trade off, set up like Haaland’s agent sent him up, pretty low fee for the calibre of player, made up for in wages

Only wants want we paid past it Thiago to come & block our treatment tables
    Let’s just get both of them I’m sure FSG won’t mind bringing in Kvaratskhelia and Williams to replace Salah & Diaz. Sorry I was deluded for a second. Would be lucky to get one of them.

Excuse me - Slot is a huge a draw… 😜