Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to LFC Arne Slot

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    He could be anything.

He could be a combination of Rodgers and the Owl for all we know
    I sincerely doubt he'll be THAT good..!!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    He could be anything.

He could be a combination of Rodgers and the Owl for all we know
    Listen, if Slot can get us a famous away win at Bolton, it would be utopia - and don't forget it!

Let’s just hope he gets some honey and plenty of money - to offset the fact he hails from a land where the Bong-Tree grows

Come on Arne Quadruple

[IMG][/IMG]

Snookered… 😜

I’ve decided Slot has only been brought in to be the fall guy. FSG will carry on with their tight business model. Salah & VVD will leave for nothing next season. My gut is telling me TAA head has been turned with the HollyWood lifestyle of dating Z listers. No loyalty like Stevie G, he’s off to Madrid next season to hang out with his Bestie Jude.

That's the spirit.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

@ Jozza..

Should he be like most minions then? Not speak his mind even tho it's supposed to be a forum?

Say that he thinks 'A' when he doesn't? Or simply shut up unless he can say - 'YAY we are in the best position possible.' Hooray.. (in loudest Peppa Pig voice) "We are the best thing EVA - I am over the moon with Arne Slot." best man for the job George.

I am certain that we are ALL feeling underwhelmed regardless of all the heroic guff.

I think it's natural to be lamenting the loss of the best thing that has happened to the club in decades.

I know there are plenty who STILL - despite all the evidence - cannot see where the long term effect of these owners will lead... I understand that the Klopp magic has managed to massively change fortunes and mask the reality...BUT still...you'd have to be a sandwich short of a picnic not to see the 'Big Picture'..

Giving up before we've even kicked a ball.

For all we know Slot might be brilliant, but a lot have already made their mind up. The sly digs haven't gone unoticed.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Giving up before we've even kicked a ball.

For all we know Slot might be brilliant, but a lot have already made their mind up. The sly digs haven't gone unoticed.
    not slot is the problem, it's FSG, slot has everything against him before he's even got going, trying to match Klopp who was one in a billion...... trying to keep up with others and stay ahead of other clubs around us on a budget that's at least half.

Only chance is if we spend some money this summer, otherwise forget it, only way is down the table.

If chelsea sign isak and he stays fit, they could come easily above us next season, if we sit on are hands... like usual..... before you know it, from title challengers to trying to get top 4......

Oh yeah this is also with a aging salah and VVD, the 2 best players we've had for a long time.

wanna challenge? LB CB LW and a midfielder needed.... and that's being kind i'd rather have isak over nunez.. that's what we lack compared to arsenal n city
    Last edited by Kev0909; 4th July 2024 at 12:03 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.