Page 746 of 785 FirstFirst ... 246646696736739740741742743744745746747748749750751752753756 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 7845

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

I'm not against him btw, I said we should sign him up a few times watching him last season.

If trent goes and doesn't sign new contract soon, we need to sell really....
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

@davidlynchlfc
    speaking with
    @AnfieldAgenda
    :

“All the messaging from Trent has consistently been that he wants to be a Liverpool legend. Again, it’s one you’d be confident [his contract] will get sorted out.”

Virgil van Dijk has revealed he is considering his Liverpool and Netherlands future this summer.

The 33-year-old has one year left on the Liverpool contract he signed four years ago and spoke about his future after the Netherlands' last-gasp Euro 2024 semi-final exit to England on Wednesday night.

Van Dijk is due to return to Liverpool later this summer ahead of Arne Slot's first season in charge at Anfield as Jurgen Klopp's successor.

"I haven't the slightest idea right now. I will think carefully this summer about what I want at club level and as an international player. Then we'll go for it again, but first recover from this," Van Dijk said.

"After a season like this, where all kinds of things have happened, it gets emotional at the end because you know it's over."
    #FSGOUT

It's always in the interest of those awaiting a contract renewal to make it look like there is a chance of leaving, or a bidding war.

They'll want as much juice from us as possible - whether that's Van Dijk, Salah or Trent - just the way humans are.

Virgil was making all the right positive noises a few weeks back, he's just gutted about the Euros.

I saw one article referring to him as the "Dutch Harry Maguire", it's a funny old game.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Virgil was making all the right positive noises a few weeks back, he's just gutted about the Euros.

I saw one article referring to him as the "Dutch Harry Maguire", it's a funny old game.
    I don't see him or Trent leaving to be honest.
    The thing about social media is it's easy to be mean and nasty and out anyone regardless of how good or bad they are. Sad really. As much as he's a Utd player Maguire is nowhere near as bad as people made out and the abuse he got was a disgusting.

I think next season is the last for salah & VVD

I don't how we're going to replace them if we don't spend money...
    #FSGOUT

Liverpool have reportedly decided to hone in on Benfica star Joao Neves in their hunt for a new midfielder this summer

The 19-year-old is widely understood to have a huge release clause valued at more than £100m, with his club thought to be looking to hold out for a fee close to that sum. It’s unlikely Liverpool would be able to afford any steep price.
    A report from Portuguese outlet Correio da Manha says Arne Slot is currently liaising with club chiefs to find out who he can sell to raise funds at Anfield in his maiden summer. It speculates that an offer for Neves could then be tabled once this is figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Liverpool have reportedly decided to hone in on Benfica star Joao Neves in their hunt for a new midfielder this summer

The 19-year-old is widely understood to have a huge release clause valued at more than £100m, with his club thought to be looking to hold out for a fee close to that sum. It’s unlikely Liverpool would be able to afford any steep price.
    A report from Portuguese outlet Correio da Manha says Arne Slot is currently liaising with club chiefs to find out who he can sell to raise funds at Anfield in his maiden summer. It speculates that an offer for Neves could then be tabled once this is figured out.
    Lol......

Oh ye of little faith …