Page 136 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3686126129130131132133134135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1448

Thread: Football News

Leagues, and players' organisations, are now sueing FIFA for abuse - too many games.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cye0148e10go

"abuse of dominance"

Ex-Leicester City boss Craig Shakespeare, 60, dies after battle with cancer - as tributes pour in to Claudio Ranieri's former assistant who played a key role in the Foxes' 2016 Premier League title win

Sad RIP
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Yet more proof of it were needed that they really don’t care about adhering to the rules of the competition they are involved in.
    You could say it’s a minor point but it shows how sticking to the rules hold no interest for them.

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says he will make his half-time team talks shorter after the club were fined for repeatedly being late to start matches and after half-time.
    The club accepted they breached Premier League rules 22 times "without good reason" and were fined £2.09m.
    When asked to comment on the situation, Guardiola said: "I just read it in the news. I would try to do my speeches at half-time shorter."
    He was speaking before Saturday's pre-season match against Chelsea in Columbus, USA.

fucking horrible club ain't they?? theres many reasons to dislike the tribe at Old Trafford . That horrible human being aka Fergie..he was one if not the main reason to despise them.. But theres something sick about Man-city and not just their financial cheating. no class whatsoever. deceitful from root to branch

You know Miller, if Man city are not severely delt with. when all these charges are finally heard and with how the officials treat us. Im finished with football. I know i probably won't.. cause its LFC. but it really heart breaking. take the handball against Rodri in the Everton game the entire world knew that was a penalty. But Kavanagh decided it wasnt and thats IT, he should have been fired there and then.. I won't go into the decisions last season. But we know..

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Yet more proof of it were needed that they really don’t care about adhering to the rules of the competition they are involved in.
    You could say it’s a minor point but it shows how sticking to the rules hold no interest for them.

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says he will make his half-time team talks shorter after the club were fined for repeatedly being late to start matches and after half-time.
    The club accepted they breached Premier League rules 22 times "without good reason" and were fined £2.09m.
    When asked to comment on the situation, Guardiola said: "I just read it in the news. I would try to do my speeches at half-time shorter."
    He was speaking before Saturday's pre-season match against Chelsea in Columbus, USA.
    Nobody could convince me that wasn't a deliberate tactic. To do it a few times maybe but 22 times. It's taking the piss completely.
    Little Prick playing the poor me card as usual. Cheating cunt.

Almost as ridiculous as voting in a neoliberal Blair mark 2 - Tory in a red tie who made this many U-turns since 2020:

1.Deciding not to scrap private schools’ charitable status

2.Refusing to end the two-child limit

3.Scrapping tuition fees

4.Increasing income tax for the top five per cent of earners

5.Nationalisation of public services

6.Freedom of movement

7.A £28 billion ‘green prosperity plan’

8.No new North sea oil and gas

9. Universal Credit

10. Abolishing the House of Lords

And then as new PM spent his first 4 hours on phone calls to Joe Biden and Netenyahu.. I mean who do we think he is working for?

A Labour leader who Found £3 billion for Ukraine but nothing for his own starving children.

Pep might be a cheat - but imagine the millions who have been cheated by this monster and the Murdoch media that put him in. All on the promise to destroy Corbyn from
    within and give NATO a blank check.

&….IF anyone expects a PM this corrupt - this openly controlled by US interest - to be bringing any meaningful charges against any petrodollar owner and their club managers - well - I’m sorry to say - you shouldn’t hold a vote and you’re a danger to your fellow
    man.

Egypt take France to extra time at the Olympics semi final but lose 3-1

Spain came from behind to beat Morocco 2-1 in the other semi.

No all African final this time then