Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: This country (the UK) has gone to shit. Discuss.

Those poor little girls RIP...The fact the Police won't give any of the details of the killer speaks volumes....The result of mass immigration(The Kalergi Plan in action)....Couldn't agree more with this chap on here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QJN4ANExYc

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Terrorism, like censorship, can be a very selective term.

I watched Jordan Peterson interviewing Tommy Robinson, eye-opening and frightening stuff.
    What do you make of "Tommy Robinson"?
    For me, he makes a great deal of sense, based on what I've seen of him.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    What do you make of "Tommy Robinson"?
    For me, he makes a great deal of sense, based on what I've seen of him.
    Before I saw the interview I thought he was a wrong un but that was based on the media making him look like a snarling angry yob.

But he comes across well. I just wonder to what extent he is connected or manipulated. He seems to be in a vulnerable position, financially, politically, legally.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Before I saw the interview I thought he was a wrong un but that was based on the media making him look like a snarling angry yob.

But he comes across well. I just wonder to what extent he is connected or manipulated. He seems to be in a vulnerable position, financially, politically, legally.
    I've had the impression he's been targeted by the regional police, and the media, because of his criticism of the police and their failure to act upon certain ethnic group(s).

Everywhere is getting worse, and as for the lad who killed them kids, why have they released a photo of him when he was still in school about 5 years ago ? Are they wanting the public to have sympathy with a innocent looking school boy ? Plus all his social media was quickly deleted.
    The police seem to only be able to use heavy handed policing against right wing protesters where they should be able to use it on everyone.
    The police officer in Manchester airport should be promoted after all the shite that was said about him before the whole video of the" incident " was released.
    Also Labour are only in government a month and they're stopping heating allowance for over 75's.
    Men boxing as women in the Olympics
    I could go on !!!

Everywhere is getting worse, and as for the lad who killed them kids, why have they released a photo of him when he was still in school about 5 years ago ? Are they wanting the public to have sympathy with a innocent looking school boy ? Plus all his social media was quickly deleted.
    The police seem to only be able to use heavy handed policing against right wing protesters where they should be able to use it on everyone.
    The police officer in Manchester airport should be promoted after all the shite that was said about him before the whole video of the" incident " was released.
    Also Labour are only in government a month and they're stopping heating allowance for over 75's.
    Men boxing as women in the Olympics
    I could go on !!!

2 tier policing without a doubt....They're shit scared of the Muslims but not the supposed 'far right thugs' as him and the media have been going on for a while now.....There's an agenda at play here....To make us a minority in our own country.....Heard many on alternative media mention this and after reading it I'm convinced these Globalist wankers are putting this into practice......

https://themillenniumreport.com/2018/05/kalergi-plan-what-everyone-needs-to-know/

I'm not condoning the riots/violence but..
    people in the UK have been having to put up with all kinds of shit for many years. Just one example is that they/we have had to see corrupt politicians treating the UK as their own piggy bank.
    It's been a long time coming, but it's about time the people showed some backbone. It's wrong that violence seems to be the only way to show displeasure but it seems to be the only way the establishment will take any notice.
    Wonder how long this will continue?
    Reminds me of the inner city riots back in the 1980s - Conservative government back then.
    Last edited by redebreck; 3rd August 2024 at 11:57 PM.

Rioting always seems to be a summer sport in this country.

Tommy Robinson picked the right time to go on holiday to Cyprus