Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Federico Chiesa: welcome to Liverpool FC

Well it’s good to see we’ve all successfully “moved on”

I shouldn’t really. Special needs is no laughing matter

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Well it’s good to see we’ve all successfully “moved on”

I shouldn’t really. Special needs is no laughing matter
    And that’s what it looks like when you lose the debate in a pretty bad way. Do mods allow this stuff?

Stick to being bitter Victor.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Debate..? Que..?

Did you get bullied at school?

Debate..?

Did you get bullied at school?
    It’s a football forum Victor. Could you refrain from talking about special needs and bullying? That’s not a good look.

Trying to ascertain why you are so determined to antagonise?

Perfectly reasonable assumption to make about special needs. I do feel guilty at making fun of you BUT you seem determined to make it happen.

Hence the next logical question: Were you bullied at school? That would explain in part the desperate need to try and create animosity in here.

And yes - it is a football forum. Where we discuss the club - the players the manager and the owners - yet one individual seems most obsessed with how other posters feel about the owners.

Quite strange.

As for a “good look” what in the living fuck do you think your look has? That’s before we mention your stink…

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Well miller. What’s happening pal. I just found it an exceptionally dull summer in a football sense and was on as frequently. Still about though. Great start under the new manager. Any sign of those seasies dropping for you mate.
    Absolutely none mate🙄

Trying to ascertain why you are so determined to antagonise?

Perfectly reasonable assumption to make about special needs. I do feel guilty at making fun of you BUT you seem determined to make it happen.

Hence the next logical question: Were you bullied at school? That would explain in part the desperate need to try and create animosity in here.

And yes - it is a football forum. Where we discuss the club - the players the manager and the owners - yet one individual seems most obsessed with how other posters feel about the owners.

Quite strange.

As for a “good look” what in the living fuck do you think your look has? That’s before we mention your stink…
    That’s a whole lot of projection going on there Victor.

Good luck. I hope you can enjoy LFC one day.

Further to Rafa’s point. I don’t think you will see a more miserable looking Italian face than Chiesa’s other half.

She looks mortified to be in the North west of England. I was suggesting this is a problem - and I think it is especially so for Italian players - Spain isn’t quite the same TBF doesn't have the same natural beauty and charm of the urban areas and isn’t in the same league as Italy - but Italian players… Coming from Rome or Milan or Turin… To Liverpool… The wives are not going to be impressed. It’s just the way it is. I do hope Federico manages to focus on the football.

Whilst the points made by Rafa are undoubtedly true the videos I’ve watched show Mrs Chiesa clearly happy and delighting in her husband’s enthusiasm. Hopefully this continues.

Well LFC are winning and Chiesa hasn’t played any games to criticise yet, so what’s Bitter Victor supposed to moan about? Chiesa’s wife is fair game until he moves on to the next thing. Joyless prat.