Page 879 of 885 FirstFirst ... 379779829869872873874875876877878879880881882883884885 LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 8841

Thread: Liverpool transfers in/out and rumours 22/23 + Contracts

Failed attempts

Gordon - Newcastle decided not to sell

Yoro - Unable to match Man United / Real Madrids offer

Zubimendi - Had a bid accepted but player changed his mind

Like many of us predicted that we wouldn’t be bringing anyone else in. Now we’re pissed with another pathetic transfer window. Surely they will announce something about the three amigos contracts ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Like many of us predicted that we wouldn’t be bringing anyone else in. Now we’re pissed with another pathetic transfer window. Surely they will announce something about the three amigos contracts ?.
    Salahs comments lately sounds like he is off. The chiesa signing probably to get a head of it as a replacement for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Salahs comments lately sounds like he is off. The chiesa signing probably to get a head of it as a replacement for him.
    What's he been saying? Any quotes?
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Those are also my thoughts on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    What's he been saying? Any quotes?
    Mo Salah: “I want Liverpool fans to remember me as one of their best players to ever play for Liverpool. Maybe the best, okay maybe not the best but at least in the top 2. Okay it can be between me and Stevie

"I just came for a season and was like: 'I have one year left so just let's enjoy it. Don't think about the contract now, don't think about anything now, let's just enjoy it,'" Salah told Sky Sports recently. "I don't want to think about next year or about the future. Let's enjoy the last year and we'll see."

It may have lost something in translation but Salah said "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya".

Mo Salah: “I want Liverpool fans to remember me as one of their best players to ever play for Liverpool. Maybe the best, okay maybe not the best but at least in the top 2. Okay it can be between me and Stevie

"I just came for a season and was like: 'I have one year left so just let's enjoy it. Don't think about the contract now, don't think about anything now, let's just enjoy it,'" Salah told Sky Sports recently. "I don't want to think about next year or about the future. Let's enjoy the last year and we'll see."
    It's always difficult to know but I see why you'd think he's off next summer. He certainly doesn't give any indication that he's committed beyond his current contract.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

I see we quietly picked up Alvin Ayman there.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I see we quietly picked up Alvin Ayman there.
    From Wolves, he looks 6yo...