Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Federico Chiesa: welcome to Liverpool FC

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He’s training with the under 21’s to try and “regain fitness”. He didn’t feature in Juve’s pre season apparently..

And the supermodel does not look “bored.” Maybe to an untrained Anglo Saxon eye. She looks totally miserable and angry (Livid in fact) in equal measure. Could easily be a row with her hubby - we will never know - but if you think that is a “bored” look I suggest you maybe either single or with someone on Prozac 😜
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He’s training with the under 21’s to try and “regain fitness”. He didn’t feature in Juve’s pre season apparently..

And the supermodel does not look “bored.” Maybe to an untrained Anglo Saxon eye. She looks totally miserable and angry (Livid in fact) in equal measure. Could easily be a row with her hubby - we will never know - but if you think that is a “bored” look I suggest you maybe either single or with someone on Prozac 😜
    🤣🤣

Just for the record, I am not an FSG apologist, according to my DNA I am more Viking than Anglo Saxon and I am not single 🤔🤣

However, as you say you are married to an Italian, you are probably far better qualified than I am, to know what a totally miserable and angry ( Livid in fact ) Italian woman looks like.

So on this occasion, I will bow to your obvious experience in this regard, but as long as his wife’s sadness at her husband picking up almost £20M in over 4 years whilst living in Liverpool rather Turin doesn't affect his performances for LFC, who cares… not me…

Most of it just me being jovial mate, The bit about her apparent anger less so - but that isn’t to say I have a clue as to what is actually behind it.

If as everyone has mention, she is a top model, if that is the case you would expect her to be away quite often, walking the catwalk in many different cities around Europe/ world, she is not going to be at home all the time running around with a duster in her hand or going to the front door with rollers in her hair to bring the milk. she has her own career.

Seriously guys why the fuck do we care or talking about the mrs ffs!!!!!!!!!!
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Let's hope some more "interesting" photos turn up, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Happy wife happy life, Kev.

Did anyone see the video of the sad inbred manc twats giving him abuse walking to the stadium entrance.

Bunch of morons.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Did anyone see the video of the sad inbred manc twats giving him abuse walking to the stadium entrance.

Bunch of morons.
    That's what I imagined was happening in the happy bunny video.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post

Bunch of morons.
    I'm sure he had a cry afterwards into his super soft luxry cushions and wifes luxry bigbucks tits
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.