Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to LFC Arne Slot

Haha Kev! "i'll fist bump you 19x up the fuckin arse" LMFAO!

I wrote a poem, hope it rhymes:

Cold distant emotionless Rafa wins champions league,
    emotional crazy huggy Klopp wins champions league.

But they failed to win the quadruple
    When the players suffered fatigue…

*grabs popcorn for LFC Online rhyme scheme night*

It doesn’t matter at all, Slot is his own man, and I’m sorry to disappoint you Kev, but I’m not like that

I just meant, if he felt like it, on the back of a huge momentous & epic performance & triumph to join the fans in their celebrations like that on the odd occasion it would be great & he shouldn’t feel inhibited from doing so

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It doesn’t matter at all, Slot is his own man, and I’m sorry to disappoint you Kev, but I’m not like that

I just meant, if he felt like it, on the back of a huge momentous & epic performance & triumph to join the fans in their celebrations like that on the odd occasion it would be great & he shouldn’t feel inhibited from doing so
    Don't knock it until you try it baby.

I'm just annoyed we're talking about fist bumps...... not how we're actually doing and how we're playing and how we're looking good & solid.

Like...... cmon
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

The missing fist BUMP..

But the term is fist PUMP - if we are talking about what Klopp did for us and was doing last night in Dortmund

But don’t worry - Alan doesn’t get it either

I believe under Slot, players are getting less injury, his determination on getting players enough recovery time is justified. And he also not as ''stubborn'' on his tactics, when 3-0 he will try to slow the game down, take good care about his players, not always all out like Klopp.

He is lucky one get a great squad from Klopp, just need to control the injury problem well, Top 4 is not difficult for us, might be good enough to challenge the tittle with Arsenal and Man City too.

But no one can replace Klopp, he is full of charisma, leadership, passion and energy, I guess journalist refer Klopp in the press conference. Klopp is too tiring after 7-8 years, Slot might be at a good time to slot in, bringing in some new ideas to break the bottleneck.

All valid points.

Honeymoon’s over mate, gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than that garbage that was served up today.

No good winning 3-0 away at Old Trafford then losing at home to a team trying to stay in the division.

That was an Owlesque performance today.
    Hope he doesn’t come out with as poor a post match presser as old Woy did after losing to Wolves.

Harsh lesson that the Dutch pass pass & pass some more & keep doing that even when it shows no sign of working way won’t work in too many games in the Prem

Needs to make sure the press & counter press is always top drawer first & foremost we won our first 3 mostly through scoring with quick counters & from turn overs winning the ball in the opposition half

When we don’t have that right we always struggle it’s THE most important aspect of our game with these players

It was the same under Jurgen last season, always in fact, when the press & counter press & intensity were below par, so were we

Today was the worst performance I’ve seen from us in several years though, completely toothless no variation of mixing it up poor press poor timing orf runs & passes to connect them

Just shite

And why I don’t like overly tappy crappy for the sake of it