Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223

Thread: Welcome to LFC Arne Slot

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Harsh on Rickie that.
    🤣🤣

Gody Cakpo - I’m diz-leg-sick btw - will save us. He’s gonna smash in 35 goals this season

just you watch - I’m a believer

Well, first 3 games I got Slot with a lot of Klopp

Yesterday was Slot with no Klopp

Honestly, it’s up to the players to bring the intensity Klopp showed them how, they know the required level Klopp didn’t do it for them they did it

I’m hoping Slot is going to make a very fatal error of trying to meticulously & rigidly enforce a way of playing that doesn’t make the best use of what he inherited

Slot’s job is to try & be a Bob, to put the roof on, not to start building the house from scratch again & he’d be well advised to keep the very best elements of Klopp ball that compliment & enhance his own ideas, after all it’s been a lot more successful & exciting than his own ideas to date

The way Forest set up, they didn’t have a great line up to cause us issues or threaten on the counter but had those players on the bench

I thought it was really poor of Slot not to push harder & go for it with greater intensity first half as Forest’s game plan was entirely transparent

Maybe shut his gob trying to be a smart arse talking about his tactics now when he can’t see something as obvious as that

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The way Forest set up, they didn’t have a great line up to cause us issues or threaten on the counter but had those players on the bench

I thought it was really poor of Slot not to push harder & go for it with greater intensity first half as Forest’s game plan was entirely transparent

Maybe shut his gob trying to be a smart arse talking about his tactics now when he can’t see something as obvious as that
    Nunez and Gakpo need to up their game. They were given 30 minutes to make a difference and show they should be starting. Both were useless so we can't blame the manager when his attacking options are having a shocker.

Slot needs to not blame the players for a defeat when his own performance was worse than theirs

There was hardly any variation or crosses or switches or tempo to our play

In Alison’s interview he points out “We didn’t react quickly enough to their changes conceded 3 counter attacks after their changes before the goal”

I hadn’t seen the goal until just now, what a joke WHERE THE FUCK was our pressing & counter pressing

It’s really fucking simple, if you’re not involved in the attack be in a counter pressing position on an opponent should our attack break down whilst also being in a position to join our attack should it require you

A snapshot at the point we lost the ball revealed how poorly we did that or rather we didn’t