Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Bournemouth

How did Chiesa play when he came on?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    yes keeper had a top game, doubt allison would have kept a clean sheet, one of his saves was that good.

Noone talks about him though.

before anyone starts not saying he's better t han allison
    He's better than an injured Allison (I wonder how many seasons he's got left in him) but whenever Kelleher talks to the press it's about him leaving the club which makes it hard to get behind him.

While Quansah is quoted as saying that in order to get in the side he'll have to be one of the best in his position Kelleher doesn't seem to back himself to become number one here.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    He's better than an injured Allison (I wonder how many seasons he's got left in him) but whenever Kelleher talks to the press it's about him leaving the club which makes it hard to get behind him.

While Quansah is quoted as saying that in order to get in the side he'll have to be one of the best in his position Kelleher doesn't seem to back himself to become number one here.
    Would you? never going to get ahead of allison, not to mention we've signed a new keeper who's going to be number #2 and we've obviously planned him as a long-term replacement for allison

i mean how would you feel? still performs when counted on.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

You can't predict what's going to happen over a season (except for Allison getting injured and having an occasional brain fart) Kelleher could still become number one here, you just don't know, regardless of what the club have planned for.

I think he's a good keeper, with a shockingly low price tag, probably not been treated brilliantly but I've given my thoughts on why nobody bothers to talk about him.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Like a runny shite in a dive suit....

Anyway, there'll be no end of plebs on here only too happy to converse with ShitBot....
    That time of the month again Justine? Shame. I thought you'd be enjoying a good 3-0 win.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Watching the highlights the coordination between Grav & Mac needs to improve & they need to pick up better

Lots of instances of either being in the vicinity of an opposition player but not positioned well enough or switched on enough to being able to nick it & that player being able to receive it & pop it off too easily

We let them play through us way too much in todays game & that was largely down to Grav & Mac not setting the tone

We’ve got a bit too lax very quickly under Slot in the tightness & togetherness of our press & counter press & he needs to address that

The other aspect going south is the first man not doing enough to force an opponent to go where they want them too & the second man not being positioned to win it off them when they’re forced there

Again all down to a drop off in the positioning

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    How did Chiesa play when he came on?
    Nice little cameo came on as the 9 took a couple of shots on, showed good strength to hold it up & lay it off 2 or 3 times & put one on an absolute plate for Mo he fluffed as it was a perfectly picked more cultured perfectly weighted ball for him to hit first time into either corner than he’s been used to 😂

Encouraging signs