Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Other games 2024 - 2025

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Really really don’t like Arteta or his team - With City I feel like it’s all monopolistic and nobody gives a shyte so I tend to want them to beat the likes of the Arse
    Yep, I getcha Steveo. That draw today suits the likes of ourselves though, so I'll take that...

Well Sky have them as the big 2 after that today. We'll just have to prove them wrong.

Funniest part of the game today..

Pep really is a spoilt little oik
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Well Sky have them as the big 2 after that today. We'll just have to prove them wrong.
    Bernardo Silva on difference between Arsenal and Liverpool games:

"Well, perhaps because Liverpool has already won the Premier League and Arsenal hasn't".

"Liverpool at that time had also won a UCL, while Arsenal hasn't"

"Liverpool always faced us head-on, to win matches. From that perspective, our games against Arsenal haven't been like the matches against Liverpool were, and still are", told TNT.

Arsenal had a grand total of ‘2’ passes in Man Cities half across the entire second half! Yep that’s right…. 2 as in….two.

City had 109 in theirs.

Also both Havertz and Timber failed to complete a single pass across all game! That’s a bagel ‘0’ in the pass completion box… ZERO!!

The Arse were lucky as fook to get that draw imo - yes their defense is rock solid no argument BUT I believe they get beat if it stays 11v11.

They wanted to put a wall up the instant they got into an unlikely lead and losing Trossard was the perfect excuse.

I agree with you about arsenal stevo

I just think they're all cocky whining shithouses

However fair play to the transfer people at arsenal, got it spot on last couple of seasons.

Quite simply, what do they have to be cocky and big bollocks about so far? 2nd place? wheres the recent titles or champs league?
    Last edited by Kev0909; Today at 09:29 AM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Yep - part of why I loathe them. They talk as though they are playing outta Madrid and winning things when they haven’t won a bean.

It was a great defensive show tbf BUT from every player in an Arse kit,,,. Seriously - what team that is genuinely trying to win sets up like that. Until Rodri went off they were going to get mauled.

I still maintain - they are one lucky-jammy bunch - they have since added much snide and shithousery to the mix.

Sky are focusing on city being arseholes, Bernando silva mocking them with the 0 trophy aimed at gabriel

Haaland recorded saying "stay humble eh, stay humble eh" to arteta then i think it was jesus came along why you talking and haaland called him a fucking clown ...... seems a bit of a dickhead hahhaa probably very frustrated and was like ha fuck you with the last min goal
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I wonder if he'll get a retrospective ban for throwing the ball at Gabriel's head?

Don't at all mind that Arsenal parked the bus. They had a lead, were down to 10 men and trusted their defence, knowing that Man City had to score 2 goals to get a win to create a small gap. In the heat of post-match and given how close they were to seeing it out, a draw will have felt a poor result for Arsenal fans, but upon reflection I think many would have taken a draw at Man City in the hope of getting a win or draw at Home later in the season. Man City didn't extend their lead over them which was the main thing they needed to avoid - so in many ways "job done" for them.

What I think most fans can agree on is the shit-housery that comes along with it. Every single little opportunity to be sly, Arsenal take. It's one thing to choose your moments to protect the ball at the corner flag or work it back to your keeper to get a breather, but acting up with cramp every 2 minutes, snide digs and all that is just putrid, cowardly stuff.

You can have a stubborn defence in the hope of a decent result against a difficult adversary without being devoid of class and sportsmanship - we did it enough times under Rafa.