Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Other games 2024 - 2025

Palmer is such a good player, would have been perfect for us a while ago, of course city wouldn't sell to us mind, too much of a threat.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

As much as it's incredibly early in the season, the side in 4th (Chelsea) have 13 points whilst Tottenham and Man United are both sitting on just the 7 points apiece at present.

Wouldn't particularly want to be the side that loses tomorrow if the match isn't a draw. Being 6 points adrift after 6 games isn't remotely desirable, even at such an early stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    As much as it's incredibly early in the season, the side in 4th (Chelsea) have 13 points whilst Tottenham and Man United are both sitting on just the 7 points apiece at present.

Wouldn't particularly want to be the side that loses tomorrow if the match isn't a draw. Being 6 points adrift after 6 games isn't remotely desirable, even at such an early stage.
    Spurs will probably bottle it away tomorrow.

Best we can hope for is a draw, but utd will probably win
    #FSGOUT

Just watching the highlights of arsenal v leicester, arsenal deserved to win BUT the ref, what a fucking wanker.

Leicesters goalie deserved a draw
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Palmer is such a good player, would have been perfect for us a while ago, of course city wouldn't sell to us mind, too much of a threat.
    He's world class. I think he'll be a Real player in a season or two. He'd get in their team now I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    He's world class. I think he'll be a Real player in a season or two. He'd get in their team now I'd say.
    Yeah once again brightons stupidly high line helped to be fair.

Get a few more fast players before doing that, it's insane

watching motd madueke is having a field day

Hopefully diaz rips them apart when we play them, it's obvious what to do against them over-the top.... boom. or split the defense with pasaes going behind, never seen anything so tatically inept by brighton, I know it's the way they play even more so now, but you have to adjust at times.
    Last edited by Kev0909; Today at 08:47 AM.
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    On the plus side, 3 aways in the League and one in Europe - walk away with 4 wins.

Tougher tests to come but a great start overall.
    Totally agree, tbh I am intrigued to see how Slot and the team cope with these tougher tests and once navigated we will actually all have a better handle on where we actually sit in the grand scheme of things…regards Title challenge / Top four challenge 🤔

The decision to not give Palace a penalty at Goodison was an absolute disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The decision to not give Palace a penalty at Goodison was an absolute disgrace
    I saw that, I heard the guest commentator.. say how thats nowhere near a penalty. even though it was clearly one. idiots and bias twats
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Tent hag is complaining he can't do his job due to financial issues.. I guess he missed the part where he spent 600 million..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century