Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Crystal Palace v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    If only certain gobshites on this forum would ignore and not quote/reply to ShitBot like the rest of us, the smell would drift away like a fart in the wind...
    He normally doesn't foul the place up with this stench on matchday threads, so usually it's not a problem.

But he decided to grace us with his presence today and turd brought all the stink in with him.
    And he's still stinking the place up even now.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Close. We should have been out of sight 1st half. Palace had a bit of pressure 2nd half and a couple of decent chances but it was a comfortable enough 1-0. Ignore the whinging children.
    Thanks for the straight forward summary.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    He normally doesn't foul the place up with this stench on matchday threads, so usually it's not a problem.

But he decided to grace us with his presence today and turd brought all the stink in with him.
    The absolute lowest form of debate but nothing better is to be expected from you.

If you ever want a proper challenge (you don't) then go back through my posts on this thread and point out where they were inaccurate.

Oh and take your tongue out of Justine's arse. It's her time of the month.
    Last edited by JockStrap; Today at 02:41 PM.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

The absolute lowest form of debate but nothing better is to be expected from you.

If you ever want a proper challenge (you don't) then go back through my posts on this thread and point out where they were inaccurate.
    They're not in (fake-)Scottish put-on accent, so not much of a challenge at all.

(*Since they're all crap).

Hey, I thought I was on your ignore list.
    Whatever happened to that?
    Someone pointing out what a twat you are, is able to penetrate into that cone of silence?
    Isn't technology amazing?
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

We really are making hard work of teams we are clearly better than, the last two PL games against Wolves andPalace have been a really hard watch… we got out out of jail today as I thought Virg fouled Guehi in the box, tbf if that had happened to us we all would have be up in arms..

Hey ho, I will take Top of the table and clear by 4 points… we needed those 3 points today as our next run of fixtures are looking really tricky and fraught with problems… ����

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    They're not in (fake-)Scottish put-on accent, so not much of a challenge at all.

(*Since they're all crap).

Hey, I thought I was on your ignore list.
    Whatever happened to that?
    Someone pointing out what a twat you are, is able to penetrate into that cone of silence?
    Isn't technology amazing?
    As predicted. Idiots like you are too easy. No debate on any of the topics.

As I said, STFU. Adults are in the room now.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post
    We really are making hard work of teams we are clearly better than, the last two PL games against Wolves andPalace have been a really hard watch… we got out out of jail today as I thought Virg fouled Guehi in the box, tbf if that had happened to us we all would have be up in arms..

Hey ho, I will take Top of the table and clear by 4 points… we needed those 3 points today as our next run of fixtures are looking really tricky and fraught with problems… ����
    And keeping another clean sheet even while losing our starting goalkeeper
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by BOBPAISLEYFAN View Post

There's nothing wrong with a 1-0 win away from home and soaking up a bit of pressure. The top teams have to do that all the time. I don't get this idea that we should be blowing every team away and in party mode from the 20 minute mark. PL games are difficult.

As predicted. Idiots like you are too easy. No debate on any of the topics.

As I said, STFU. Adults are in the room now.
    I'll STFU when you stop stinking up the place by opening your gob.

You can always put me back on your ignore list, but I guess it got too lonely in there by your lonesome not having anyone to troll or anyone responding to your tripe.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

We really are the tv schedulers dream. Every match a 90 minute drama. Oh for a boring in control 2 nil walk in the park