Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Heart of Football

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Haha, well exactly! We all agree disinformation is bad but we don't agree on what it is.

Hence the need for free discussion and questions.
    Yes free speech trumps any need for censorship for this reason

Wigan Athletic striker Charlie Wyke is the latest player to collapse.

This could get expensive.

No way I’m taking a booster as things stand right now. Feck the pubs and restaurants. They’ll probably make it mandatory shortly to even work looking at Central European right now.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    It might not be the vaccine it could have been the lasting effects of covid.I had a look Augero had covid at one point..
    Yep he had Covid he has had heart condition too.

Fleck and Wyke both collapsed this week both had Covid.

I dont think it is the vaccines as we dont know if they had it so its either effects of Covid or are players too fit now putting a strain on their bodies.

It was a reason I kept my mouth shut last season about how we played etc I am now convinced Trent/Mane had long Covid something I suspected but I could be wrong !

Mane just looks almost back to how he was.

From what I've read it's the spike protein that does the damage to heart cells. So having covid would explain later heart problems. Unless you can get exposed to the spike protein some other way.

from one hour ago

notice that we are relying on whistleblowers now to get information

Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

I would say it is selfish of anyone to put pressure on someone else to get this vaccine.

We know they don't stop the spread the virus
    There are mixed reports regarding what defence they provide against the disease
    There is a very significant risk profile that healthy young people are not being told about
    There are many possible risks associated with them that have not been identified yet
    The truth is being censored, which is a scandal of immense proportions
    Money is influencing all of this

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I would say it is selfish of anyone to put pressure on someone else to get this vaccine.

We know they don't stop the spread the virus
    There are mixed reports regarding what defence they provide against the disease
    There is a very significant risk profile that healthy young people are not being told about
    There are many possible risks associated with them that have not been identified yet
    The truth is being censored, which is a scandal of immense proportions
    Money is influencing all of this
    If you even begin to question the merit of the vaccines on most general chat forums you’ll get eviscerated almost instantly by 90% of people calling you everything from an anti vaxxer to a conspiracy theorist. Peopl have completely lost their marbles with this virus beyond all control, at least here in Ireland. A bunch of fecking wankers they come across as. Listening to their hysterics makes me not want to take a vaccine.

There are wankers on both sides as with any debate or argument to be fair eggy.

The thing about this particular scenario is that neither side really know anything for sure, it’s only history that will tell us which side was baying at the moon.

I don’t take it as my duty however, to change everyone’s mind in this or any other major debate such as Brexit, to my way of thinking … because how could I possibly be wrong.
    I form my view having listened to both sides but don’t treat others with a contrary view to mine as morons who need me to educate them. If asked my opinion I am happy to give it and if necessary explain how that opinion was formed.

I find those who insist on trying to convert everyone to their way of thinking somewhat annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    If you even begin to question the merit of the vaccines on most general chat forums you’ll get eviscerated almost instantly by 90% of people calling you everything from an anti vaxxer to a conspiracy theorist. Peopl have completely lost their marbles with this virus beyond all control, at least here in Ireland. A bunch of fecking wankers they come across as. Listening to their hysterics makes me not want to take a vaccine.
    Whatever all that is, it isn’t scientific or even reasonable.

Things are getting pretty dire now in Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Croatia, Germany, France etc. The tyranny is catching on. That’s what people should be really scared of