Page 208 of 248 FirstFirst ... 108158198201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2480

Thread: Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Who said its political? What's political about raising awareness of systemic racism in society?
    You are talking about something that happened decades ago, the world has moved on.
    I'm saying it's political and it clearly is political.
    Using inequality of outcome as proof of oppression is essentially marxist philosophy.

Is LFC having 3 Brazilians in its squad and not a single Chinese fella a sign of an underlying Brazilian supremacy and anti-Chinese bigotry?
    One silently endorsed by it's far right fans

Or is it that the club has got the best players it can get and 3 of them are Brazilian and 0 are Chinese.
    By national or even global demography lfc shouldn't have 3 Brazilians.

Such is the basis of claims around systemic racism that I've seen.

In no way shape or form is an England win going to change the scope of society here. You’re actually kidding yourself if you think that’s the case and I barely admire the ambition. Win the Euros and then what? Racism is non existent? We will all live happily ever after in a hand holding social circle? Not a chance.

Lose to the Italians and Jamaica will be considered a terrorist state in the eyes of some morons.

Sure, these folks aren’t the majority, but it’s what they are capable of breeding. You aren’t born racist, you’re taught it by your swastika adoring family.

Come on Italy. For the sake of football and society 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    In no way shape or form is an England win going to change the scope of society here. You’re actually kidding yourself if you think that’s the case and I barely admire the ambition. Win the Euros and then what? Racism is non existent? We will all live happily ever after in a hand holding social circle? Not a chance.

Lose to the Italians and Jamaica will be considered a terrorist state in the eyes of some morons.

Sure, these folks aren’t the majority, but it’s what they are capable of breeding. You aren’t born racist, you’re taught it by your swastika adoring family.

Come on Italy. For the sake of football and society 🤣
    Imaginative connections shouldn't be endorsed without a substantiating in reality

If you take 1.5 million irishmen aged 16-40 and 1.5 englishmen aged 16-40 and tomorrow you take the best 30 hurlers from each 1.5 million groups.

Youd expect the irishmen to smash the english at hurling, because hurling is valued over here and practices more with higher comeptitions. It's a national sport.

In a Marxist lenses youd cry the game is anti-English. Because the irish always beat the English practically

Getting too deep for me all this.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Getting too deep for me all this.
    Fair enough sky. Come on, dish the goss. Who we signing then? Don’t think I would be satisfied with one signing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Fair enough sky. Come on, dish the goss. Who we signing then? Don’t think I would be satisfied with one signing.
    I wouldn't be happy either Doc, I said when the season was nearing the end, they need to spend big in this window.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I wouldn't be happy either Doc, I said when the season was nearing the end, they need to spend big in this window.
    Sadly I can’t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I'm saying it's political and it clearly is political.
    Using inequality of outcome as proof of oppression is essentially marxist philosophy.

Is LFC having 3 Brazilians in its squad and not a single Chinese fella a sign of an underlying Brazilian supremacy and anti-Chinese bigotry?
    One silently endorsed by it's far right fans

Or is it that the club has got the best players it can get and 3 of them are Brazilian and 0 are Chinese.
    By national or even global demography lfc shouldn't have 3 Brazilians.

Such is the basis of claims around systemic racism that I've seen.
    You're saying it's political I'm saying it isn't and if it is then it certainly shouldn't be. Its an issue that goes beyond politics.
    Anyone who denies systemic racism exists is part of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You're saying it's political I'm saying it isn't and if it is then it certainly shouldn't be. Its an issue that goes beyond politics.
    Anyone who denies systemic racism exists is part of the problem
    BLM is an organisation founded by trained marxists, they use the same fist iconography as the communist propagandists (black instead of red fist, race communism instead of class), they funnel their donations through a DNC party organ, they champion voting left as marxists, their activity has peaked radically in election years in the USA - 2016 & 2020 go look at the analytics.
    They seek the destruction of the nuclear family (as marxists) which is a good predictor of a groups outcomes, could not state black man/men/boys on their about us section as they are intersectionalists (black men are the ones involved in prisons - as are men more generally), listed mothers and parents as they couldnt state fathers, as fathers are symbolic of the patriarchy. They backed Joe Biden who wrote the infamous crime bill under the clinton admin. They endorse left wing candidates in USA, UK and Canada where they are politically active.

Yet you say they are not political. What would a political organisation or movement have to do to be political?
    Let's flip it around.

If the fa, team england and pl ran a white girls matter in response to the grooming gangs belatedly next year, talking about and denouncing systemic islamism/pakistaniness/browness, whilst displaying a ceremonial stance associated with an American movement who endorse right wingers, funnel donations through an rnc organ and have a colour variation of the swastika in their iconography that wouldn't be a political movement either?
    The labour party would applaud such gestures for their anti-racism activism ?

If I wanted to see black communities suffer and fail, I would fully endorse BLM.

As it stands I'll stick with MLK (rather than a bunch of *****) where the nuclear family (mother, father, infant) is the educational agency of mankind.
    As seen in the increased risk for kids without dads compared with kids with dads. Girls more likely to be teen mothers, boys more likely to be in jail, more likely to be abused, even killed etc

A group that has seen the victims it monetized for financial and political rewards families condem their lack of support.
    A defund the police movement, with a minority of black americans seeking less pricing around 20% iirc.

A group whose academics and journals have been trolled by other academics, who submitted infamous sections of mein kampf replacing jew with white and German with black, only to be commended for their social justice works in peer review.

I wont accuse Southgate and team England of being anti-asian and pro-black as the teams racial profile doesn't align with the nations demographics.
    Under a Marxist lens, English football is the oppression of asians and the supremacy of black/mixed race. Whites are only a little underrepresented by 2011 census.

If you want to highlight some systemic racism go ahead. At least present something for me to deny or accept. Because so far when it comes to these claims, imo analysis tends to negate the claim as largely imaginary or misguided.

In america and the uk, the most successful groups on average for income share, educational achievement, staying out of prison are bames, asians the best role models it seems.
    The least successful groups also bames.
    Youd have to think systemic racism is producing the best results for bames as well as the worst. Huh ??

You can look at west African v Caribbean black, Indian v Pakistani, Jews v travellers, irish doing better than White-British.
    Nigerian migrants in the usa outperform British migrants.

Are these more successful than white british/yanks groups and just better at being white supremacists?

You are talking about black lives matter. I'm talking about the reasons for taking the knee and the sentiment behind it and disagreeing with booing it.
    Colin Kapearnick started it to highlight police brutality and inequality ( something that is 100% undeniable in the U.S ), BLM have hijacked it for their own cause, Im not on board with their stance and I can separate it.
    Ask yourself why people felt the need to start the BLM movement.

People who boo talking the knee are embarrassing themselves. They're the same kind of people who say "White Lives matter". They have missed the point completely. Why boo? It's something that kids do at wrestling shows. Like booing another Nations anthem it makes you look like a complete prick and just emphasises why people like to see England lose. It personifies their fan base and the ones who attend the games. Unfair to tar them all with that brush but the lager drinking yobs have made it for themselves over the years.

I personally don't think taking the knee has any impact anymore and clubs, teams should maybe stop doing it. It lost its message fairly quickly as people just became "meh" about it like anything thats constantly in the news but on the other hand people who boo it actually highlight the issue.
    There needs to be more action on racism in different ways.