Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a conspiracy!

It's a conspiracy!

Against the filthy apparently, despite numerous very wrong calls in their favour the last 12 months, according to our media, who have gone into meltdown, the Daily Fail actually going with the backpage headline in the title, the filthy not being awarded a penalty against Chelsea for their player's contact knocking the Chelsea players arm up into the ball, ONE correct VAR decision going against them since the system was introduced equates to a conspiracy against them
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Against the filthy apparently, despite numerous very wrong calls in their favour the last 12 months, according to our media, who have gone into meltdown, the Daily Fail actually going with the backpage headline in the title, the filthy not being awarded a penalty against Chelsea for their player's contact knocking the Chelsea players arm up into the ball, ONE correct VAR decision going against them since the system was introduced equates to a conspiracy against them
    Just reading the same thing...

Hudson-Odoi and United's Mason Greenwood were contesting for the ball in the penalty area after Chelsea keeper Edouard Mendy had punched out a shot.

The ball appeared to hit both players, Greenwood on the upper arm and Hudson-Odoi's hand but Attwell did not give a penalty, allowing play to continue.

However, he was directed to look at the incident again by the video assistant referee (VAR) and after viewing a replay, with Hudson-Odoi watching just behind him, stuck with his decision, saying the Chelsea player did not move his hand towards the ball.

United have been awarded 22 penalties in the Premier League since the start of last season, four more than any other club, which had led Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp and former Chelsea manager Frank Lampard to question why their sides failed to get the same treatment from officials.

"There is a point of managers influencing the referees," Solskjaer told Sky Sports. "I trust the referees not to be influenced by it. But I was very surprised by this decision."

Solskjaer also appeared angered by a match preview on the Chelsea website which said Maguire's "actions will also be under scrutiny again on Sunday after his penalty area tangle with Jamal Lascelles last weekend".

It added: "In recent Chelsea meetings the Red Devils' centre-back has survived VAR reviews of a potential penalty foul on Cesar Azpilicueta and violent challenge on Michy Batshuayi that may well have affected the outcome."

"It's all these outside influences," said Solskjaer. "Even the VAR talk before the game on Harry. That's cheeky when they put that on their website. That's influencing the referees."

Solskjaer said on first viewing it looked as if Greenwood handled it first, but changed his mind after viewing a replay.

When asked if he could understand why it wasn't given, he said: "No. Not at all. Especially when they stop it and he walks across and can watch it.

"From here you can see it's a handball but you think it's our player who has done it. They're shouting it's handball for our player but when you watch it on the video, it's taken two points away from us."

Oh diddums !!
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

22 penalties

4 more than anyone else.

Anyone got a list of pens for and against?

As I said

It was a day when fergie met Roman in the VAR ROOM HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    22 penalties

4 more than anyone else.

Anyone got a list of pens for and against?
    How many of those were actually penalties that shouldn't have been given on review that Dermot Gallgher, Halsey and others claimed to be 'subjective' a word only introduced after the Covid enforced break in the football, after the introduction of which, VAR ceased to be applied honestly and correctly.

Sky's ex ref Dermot Gallagher insisting it should have been a pen and not trotting out his 'subjective' bollocks for this one, "These are decisions that we have seen given week in week out all season" erm, hello Dermot, so were all the others that were given incorrectly you called 'subjective' and so were so many of the others not given to teams that were nailed on pens as they have been given week in week out that you called 'subjective'

By the definition of subjective, it isn't possible for the same ref or VAR official to not give the exact same decision for almost identical fouls, unless their subjectivity relates to the specific player or team rather than the actual foul

The pen the filthy got in their previous game against Newcastle when drawing 1-1 and desperately struggling to break them down was a blatant dive from Rashford, the replays showed the Newcastle player pulled out of his intended challenge and made no contact at all, or the very minutest of slight contact outstep to outstep, and the direction of Rashford's dive made it very clear it was a dive and any slight contact from the player hadn't brought him down.

United's number of penalties awarded, in relation to Klopp's comments about them.

Before -

11 Pens in 25 Games - that's a penalty every 204mins.

After -

2 Pens in 16 Games - that's a penalty every 720mins.

I hope the "After" remains the case for the rest of their season in all comps. They have the Europa to juggle, the FA Cup to juggle, have a 5-match run of -

City
    Milan
    West Ham
    Milan
    Leicester (FA Cup)

and have another 3-match sequence of playing us, then Villa, then Leicester.

Their squad size and their 7-point cushion over the likes of us will be helpful to them of course, but you wouldn't call the above a formality by any stretch - especially if they get past Milan and Leicester and thus have even more games to juggle.

Wait for Ole's post match interview, I'm expecting something along the lines of "We should have had a penalty, but our lads just couldn't get it in the box in a position to dive for our team on VAR to give it"

Also, imagine the absolute media meltdown if the ref had blown up early in their game v us if Rashford was clean through rather than Mane

the lack of self awareness from their idiotic fans is something else. does football really do that to otherwise reasoned people??

they keep bringing out salad as a diver, each time they are ridiculed. yet, he stays on his feet despite being the most manhandled player in the league.

de gea
    slaben fatheadovich
    fatty
    carlton pogba
    rat face
    urkel
    trashford
    james

is there any team with a bigger bunch of cheats than this lot?

I had a few friends from the Bolton area who were filthy fans, they regularly bragged about Fergie being worth 9-15 points a season to them and were very open about them being gifted points by plain wrong decisions, they're Mancs, they don't do decency honesty or integrity, they'll take anything they can get, however dishonestly and underhandedly they go about getting it

T