Page 209 of 248 FirstFirst ... 109159199202203204205206207208209210211212213214215216219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2480

Thread: Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    BLM is an organisation founded by trained marxists, they use the same fist iconography as the communist propagandists (black instead of red fist, race communism instead of class), they funnel their donations through a DNC party organ, they champion voting left as marxists, their activity has peaked radically in election years in the USA - 2016 & 2020 go look at the analytics.
    They seek the destruction of the nuclear family (as marxists) which is a good predictor of a groups outcomes, could not state black man/men/boys on their about us section as they are intersectionalists (black men are the ones involved in prisons - as are men more generally), listed mothers and parents as they couldnt state fathers, as fathers are symbolic of the patriarchy. They backed Joe Biden who wrote the infamous crime bill under the clinton admin. They endorse left wing candidates in USA, UK and Canada where they are politically active.

Yet you say they are not political. What would a political organisation or movement have to do to be political?
    Let's flip it around.

If the fa, team england and pl ran a white girls matter in response to the grooming gangs belatedly next year, talking about and denouncing systemic islamism/pakistaniness/browness, whilst displaying a ceremonial stance associated with an American movement who endorse right wingers, funnel donations through an rnc organ and have a colour variation of the swastika in their iconography that wouldn't be a political movement either?
    The labour party would applaud such gestures for their anti-racism activism ?

If I wanted to see black communities suffer and fail, I would fully endorse BLM.

As it stands I'll stick with MLK (rather than a bunch of *****) where the nuclear family (mother, father, infant) is the educational agency of mankind.
    As seen in the increased risk for kids without dads compared with kids with dads. Girls more likely to be teen mothers, boys more likely to be in jail, more likely to be abused, even killed etc

A group that has seen the victims it monetized for financial and political rewards families condem their lack of support.
    A defund the police movement, with a minority of black americans seeking less pricing around 20% iirc.

A group whose academics and journals have been trolled by other academics, who submitted infamous sections of mein kampf replacing jew with white and German with black, only to be commended for their social justice works in peer review.

I wont accuse Southgate and team England of being anti-asian and pro-black as the teams racial profile doesn't align with the nations demographics.
    Under a Marxist lens, English football is the oppression of asians and the supremacy of black/mixed race. Whites are only a little underrepresented by 2011 census.

If you want to highlight some systemic racism go ahead. At least present something for me to deny or accept. Because so far when it comes to these claims, imo analysis tends to negate the claim as largely imaginary or misguided.

In america and the uk, the most successful groups on average for income share, educational achievement, staying out of prison are bames, asians the best role models it seems.
    The least successful groups also bames.
    Youd have to think systemic racism is producing the best results for bames as well as the worst. Huh ??

You can look at west African v Caribbean black, Indian v Pakistani, Jews v travellers, irish doing better than White-British.
    Nigerian migrants in the usa outperform British migrants.

Are these more successful than white british/yanks groups and just better at being white supremacists?
    That is a great post CCTV pal. Bualadh bos XxXx

For all the millions raised for Burn Loot Murder, not one cent goes into actually helping build the black communities that actually need it. Their Marxist leaders syphon it all up. Disgusting...
    Last edited by justincredible; 9th July 2021 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Sadly I can’t see it.
    Me neither tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    That is a great post CCTV pal. Bualadh bos XxXx

For all the millions raised for Burn Loot Murder, not one cent goes into actually helping build the black communities that actually need it. Their Marxist leaders syphon it all up. Disgusting...
    There is an off topic thread 'racism'
    Would be good to see more posts there rather than here.
    It allows better for such viewpoints and arguments and a more coherent view of people's thoughts for other forumites

There is a huge Italian community in England.
    I hope they are allowed sufficient fans for this match to avoid an asterisk against this competition.
    I have enjoyed this tournament immensely but the England home advantage amid Covid restrictions has possibly skewed the result

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You are talking about black lives matter. I'm talking about the reasons for taking the knee and the sentiment behind it and disagreeing with booing it.
    Colin Kapearnick started it to highlight police brutality and inequality ( something that is 100% undeniable in the U.S ), BLM have hijacked it for their own cause, Im not on board with their stance and I can separate it.
    Ask yourself why people felt the need to start the BLM movement.

People who boo talking the knee are embarrassing themselves. They're the same kind of people who say "White Lives matter". They have missed the point completely. Why boo? It's something that kids do at wrestling shows. Like booing another Nations anthem it makes you look like a complete prick and just emphasises why people like to see England lose. It personifies their fan base and the ones who attend the games. Unfair to tar them all with that brush but the lager drinking yobs have made it for themselves over the years.

I personally don't think taking the knee has any impact anymore and clubs, teams should maybe stop doing it. It lost its message fairly quickly as people just became "meh" about it like anything thats constantly in the news but on the other hand people who boo it actually highlight the issue.
    There needs to be more action on racism in different ways.
    It seems to be a rather large stretch of the concept of causality to try and argue that BLM/Knee-Taking wasnt a matter related to American activism. You can disagree with booing it, or fans even at lfc ever booing anything if you like.
    However if you want to reply to any matters of fact or provide a single example of systemic racism, you can do or you can fail to list a single example.
    The PL (and many other huge corporations) put BLM on their shirts for the season. Perhaps you think the pl was unaware of the BLM organisation and movement and it's just a coincidence that they came up with a separate movement with the exact same phrase ?
    Blm started with Martin when a Mexican was acquitted of his death/murder. It started as a result of perceived systemic racism which is due to a decline in the black community over past decades.

Black lives matter and white lives matter should only be appraised differently if you are using a racist lens. Ie German lives matter and jews lives matter misses the point of the oppression of germans by jews.
    Condemn both or accept both would seem to be the consistent approach. I dont mind what people say, it allows their claims to be challenged and feelings known.
    I wouldnt speak of the Turkish fans as being similarly disgusting to English fans for creating a hostile environment. But that's just my opinion.

I would say and you can look at the polling data, that BLM has lost its public support due to the largely peaceful riots, a lack of ability to substantiate its claims and a lack of ability to explain away how their claim of systemic racism, that's white supremacy, sees non-whites doing the best in the uk and usa. How certain black cohorts do much better than others.

I've given a list of the political aspects of the movement.
    Offered up a hypothetical situation, we both know has no chance of being tolerated by the labour party as it's not the anti racism activism they seek to see.
    White girls matter would be condemned, dog whistles, Islamophobia, nazism if they used a phrase and ceremonial stance associated with a movement using a variation of the swastika, far right (more authoritarian centrist imo), exploiting victims for political rewards.

It seems to be a rather large stretch of the concept of causality to try and argue that BLM/Knee-Taking wasnt a matter related to American activism. You can disagree with booing it, or fans even at lfc ever booing anything if you like.
    However if you want to reply to any matters of fact or provide a single example of systemic racism, you can do or you can fail to list a single example.
    The PL (and many other huge corporations) put BLM on their shirts for the season. Perhaps you think the pl was unaware of the BLM organisation and movement and it's just a coincidence that they came up with a separate movement with the exact same phrase ?
    Blm started with Martin when a Mexican was acquitted of his death/murder. It started as a result of perceived systemic racism which is due to a decline in the black community over past decades.

Black lives matter and white lives matter should only be appraised differently if you are using a racist lens. Ie German lives matter and jews lives matter misses the point of the oppression of germans by jews.
    Condemn both or accept both would seem to be the consistent approach. I dont mind what people say, it allows their claims to be challenged and feelings known.
    I wouldnt speak of the Turkish fans as being similarly disgusting to English fans for creating a hostile environment. But that's just my opinion.

I would say and you can look at the polling data, that BLM has lost its public support due to the largely peaceful riots, a lack of ability to substantiate its claims and a lack of ability to explain away how their claim of systemic racism, that's white supremacy, sees non-whites doing the best in the uk and usa. How certain black cohorts do much better than others.

I've given a list of the political aspects of the movement.
    Offered up a hypothetical situation, we both know has no chance of being tolerated by the labour party as it's not the anti racism activism they seek to see.
    White girls matter would be condemned, dog whistles, Islamophobia, nazism if they used a phrase and ceremonial stance associated with a movement using a variation of the swastika, far right (more authoritarian centrist imo), exploiting victims for political rewards.
    Do you in any way like the swastika?

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    If you mean in a political sense. No.

As a piece of art detached from its political meaning I dont have any major thoughts on it as a piece of art. I'm not much of an art critic and it's not a piece that seems overly impressive.

If I can draw it, or spray paint a shite blue, I tend to not value its artistic merit.
    There are some logos I cant draw but I dont find logos to be particularly artistic.

If you mean in a political sense. No.

As a piece of art detached from its political meaning I dont have any major thoughts on it as a piece of art. I'm not much of an art critic and it's not a piece that seems overly impressive.

If I can draw it, or spray paint a shite blue, I tend to not value its artistic merit.
    There are some logos I cant draw but I dont find logos to be particularly artistic.
    There is a 'racism' thread off topic.
    I have posted my views there.
    I will post your answer there.
    We can continue there

There is a 'racism' thread off topic.
    I have posted my views there.
    I will post your answer there.
    We can continue there
    That wasnt a particularly high quality thread imo, but will take a look at your post.
    Will bump the BLM thread in the football forum if it's still open later as there was a post by Muuri that I wanted to respond to but wanted to see if anyone else would respond to it first.

It has a colourful history but used to have a cleaner image before the Nazi spin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika_Laundry