Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: What you watched last good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Finished Mandalorian. Best TV show this year by a stretch, absolutley outstanding. Cant wait for the blu ray release.
    Watchedvthe 3 part BBC christmas carol. Really good I thought, different angle on the story in parts which was excellent. Good cast too.
    I think lost in space is better. Mandalorian is great though.

Mike Tyson on youtube, fucking hell he was an absolute beast in his prime, still awesome to watch again and I was lucky enough to see his fights back in the day when he first burst onto the scene
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Mr Robot 4th and final season. It's a great watch and quite different from everything else on TV. I think keeping a series short is a good idea as the likes of game of thrones, Vikings and others got stale after 4 seasons or so

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Mike Tyson on youtube, fucking hell he was an absolute beast in his prime, still awesome to watch again and I was lucky enough to see his fights back in the day when he first burst onto the scene
    Have you read his autobiography? Fantastic read. What a life hes had, extreme highs and lows.

Just saw the end of a film called 'Lone survivor' really awful film, particularly it's use of numerous photos of fallen US servicemen portraying them as 'fallen heroes' at the films end, they're not 'fallen heroes' or 'protectors of the world' they are foreign imperialist invaders who have caused untold issues worldwide through their activities in the middle east invading countries to try and steal their natural resources or secure areas to run pipelines to pump natural resources through and peddling propaganda to manufacture an entirely false perceived right or need for their transgressions.

I have nothing against any of the soldiers, I expect the vast majority of them sign up for legitimate reasons, to serve and protect their country, but that isn't what they're used for

Watched 'As good as it gets' again the other day as it came on the Sony Movie Channel, still funny as fuck and highly recommended

Second series of Sex Education is decent enough.

Lol, I'd forgotten all about this, it popped up on my youtube after I'd searched Charlie Sheen winning, they were from the same time period

Winning! i had A LOT of fun with that, back in the day some online friends and I were all world top 20 in online gang matches, grab the bag and hold your own in Red Dead Redemption online, we used to have battles against all the other top crews, the US and Canadian guys took it really really seriously and the language, baiting and level of anger and volatility from a few was insane, and it went next level after we'd whooped their ass and I busted 'Winning' down the mic Good times through bad times

Had a few World records back in the day as a top gamer

After that shitshow in Madrid, BT had a film about the late Jimmy Greaves. Or as he was known back in the day the great Jimmy Greaves.
    Growing up with Saint and Greavesie, (Saturday afternoon football programme ) I loved him back then, very witty and he knew his football. Being a kid I never knew how good or what life he led. So this film was amazing, and laid it all out warts n all. A great insight into a man who had it all, lost it and regained it.
    Highly recommended.