Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Mo..?

Enough is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4v7wddN-Wg&ab_channel=tagesschau

Order!!!!

Noone cares or probably even reading anymore, you're arguing with yourselves trying to make each other look shit but franky none of us care

Bali you care too much,chill my dude you've got bigger things to worry about like everyone has atm, i'm sure steveo does too

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He posts a dog whistle when I joke about Egypt being told to Piss off - I post a picture of an infamous Bulgarian Nazi fuck who was celebrated in Sofia less than a year ago. Felt it was relevant.
    On what plane of existence is it fucking relevant to our debate? Someone disagrees with you and makes fun of your inability to follow a forum thread and you start posting shite, connecting their country with Nazis? What the actual hell is wrong with you?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

@Kev

then ignore us, or get the mods to whip out the ban hammer. I've no need to make Steveo look shite - he's practically bathing in his own feces at this point.

Edit: The report button is on the bottom left of each and every one of our posts. You can report stuff for harassment or arguing - I'd guess a few posts from our recent exchanges with ol' Steveo would fit at least one of those categories. People used to get banned for a lot less than the xenophobic bile he's been spewing.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I have opened a thread in the off topic section. Please go there and do what is needed to be done.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    See, there you go again Steveo with your condescending gobshitery.
    I called you out on this weeks ago and you're still at it lad. You accused me of being a drunk because I had the audacity to have a different opinion to you on something football related. I told you to knock it on the head and then it was the; "Well you must be hungover then" bollox...

You're being asked, once again, to knock it on the head please. We had enough of this wolloping in the past with TheBigRC and a few before him.
    There's good harmony on this forum (mostly), by a good bunch of lads. Let's keep it that way, eh?
    Shut up dickhead 😂😂😂

He's not being generally xenophobic - he's being dog-whistlingly specifically xenophobic to the place from which I hail.

If he wants to debate a point that's been made - he can talk about like an adult and read what's written plain as day, not go on about whose side a country was on in WW2 or who their famous nazis were. How the fuck is this acceptable? Like seriously? If I were on like 4chan or a youtube comment section, fine - that's the point of those place, but here?

But you are right that we're clogging up the forum, I apologise. Will try to take it to the Off topic.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Yes just ignore any more posts, this is about how much we all hate Mo

and you're ruining it!!!

how's klopp going to read this and sell him now? ffs

can it be renamed to who hates balinkay and stevo

I watched Borat the other night, the new one where he's got a daughter played by a Bulgarian actress. I didn't realise that Bulgarians speak Kazakh. You learn something new every day.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ta0Sj05tjc

Yeah...banning might be in order
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Mo Salah becomes the first Liverpool player in Premier League history to score 20 goals in a season for a third time. Robbie Fowler and Luis Suarez achieved the feat twice.