Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekends other games

Brighton 3-2 City
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Handball thankfully

...and it only gets worse for Chelsea.

Looks like they might be losing Kante - their midfield engine - for the CL finals, as he hobbles off substituted for an injury it seems.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

3 VAR disallowed goals for Chelsea against Leicester in 36 minutes of football

Those premature goal celebrations look even dafter with fans in the stadium. You would have thought that Werner knew that he put the ball over the line with his arm.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Those premature goal celebrations look even dafter with fans in the stadium. You would have thought that Werner knew that he put the ball over the line with his arm.
    Of course he knew.
    As a player you always know when it goes off against your arm or hand.

It's like being a man on the bus or a crowd or something, you ALWAYS know when your arm or elbow or some such inadvertently brushes up against a woman's boob.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Leicester need to top riding their luck at some point and actually try to earn it for once.
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Just looking at the table. If manure were to lose their last game and we can win our two we'd finish two points behind them. Yet we've had a season from hell and most would say they've had a good season. Funny eh?

City bummed 3-2 by Brighton, Gundujan possibly injured too

Unless Gini signs a new contract, we're going to have to shell out 40m for Bissouma, I don't think Gini wants to leave, I'd be more than happy for Gini to stay, we absolutely need to sign that more attacking and creative midfielder who can play at LCM or RCM (De Paul for me all day long) if we allow Gini to leave on a free, then we absolutely need to sign Bissouma too

Up to our board really, give Gini a little more for length of service, apparently offered him a 3 year deal on the same terms just a couple of days ago, or let him go for free and have to sign 2 CMs
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 18th May 2021 at 09:09 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    City bummed 3-2 by Brighton, Gundujan possibly injured too

Unless Gini signs a new contract, we're going to have to shell out 40m for Bissouma, I don't think Gini wants to leave, I'd be more than happy for Gini to stay, we absolutely need to sign that more attacking and creative midfielder who can play at LCM or RCM (De Paul for me all day long) if we allow Gini to leave on a free, then we absolutely need to sign Bissouma too

Up to our board really, give Gini a little more for length of service, apparently offered him a 3 year deal on the same terms just a couple of days ago, or let him go for free and have to sign 2 CMs

If Gini was going to sign a new contract extension he would have already.

I hope the club aren't sitting on their thumbs waiting or hoping for him to sign, and that they have a replacement already lined up.

I also hope they don't break the wage structure just to hope to entice him to stay.
    He's never gonna get it as good anywhere else he goes, and if he feels he's better than we are then he's free to go find out for himself and see how well it worked out for the likes of Coutinho and Can.

It seems like Barcelona might be off the table since Koeman, who was hot for him, might not be long for the job there, if rumours about their board already looking for a replacement for him are true.
    Stone-Cold Savage!