Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: England watch - Southgate watch

343/3412

Henderson/Prickford

James/Walker Stones Maguire/Mings

Trent/James/Trippier Henderson/Rice Phillips/Rice/Bellingham Chilwell/Shaw

Sancho/Foden/Sterling Kane/Mount/Foden Foden/Sterling/Mount/Rashford

Both systems, front foot coordinated and well orchestrated aggressive pressing, the front 3 Kane dropping off spreading play before getting into the box as he plays for his club, or an attacking mid who can play as a 10 or false 9. the 2 wide/inside forwards making runs in behind and outside in and inside out runs, all the players I picked all have vast experience of play this way and can play both systems, Grealish is a misfit, as talented as he may be, how he plays simply doesn't compliment how the other players operate, Villa's set up is incredibly geared for Grealish to play as he likes and keep diving to get free kicks, so he's also not used to playing a well orchestrated disciplined team game, he gets to play as he likes at club level
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 5th June 2021 at 01:32 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What I really want to know is ,
    Will the waistcoat be making an appearance during the Euros ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Yes, and McLaren' s old brolly, seen as though he won't be using it any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Bit hot init

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Bit hot init
    It didn't bother him in Russia. He could go short sleeve with the waistcoat if it gets too warm or go full on gypsy and just the waistcoat, nothing under it.

4231 from the woefully inept Southgate again, despite, why the FUCK use a set up that's so vastly different to how the vast majority of your best players play at club level, hope they get knocked out in the group stages, with England it doesn't matter how many good players we have, we always have a manager who thinks he knows better than the best players club managers who have actually won the games biggest prizes using England's best players entirely differently

As a manager Southgate has done nothing and achieved nothing but apparently he knows better than 3 of the world's very best managers

It's like asking Kane to play as an out and out No9, since his ankle problems he hasn't played like that for 2 fucking seasons or more, he drops off, he drops of a lot to make the play and THEN gets into the box and if you play an attacking mid in a 3 behind him, they just get in each others space and way and effectively crowd each other out, just the the LAM and RAM get in the space and in the way of the attacking full backs and effectively crowd each other out
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

This is Romania - who have been beaten by Armenia and Georgia in qualifying.

Great test for Engerland

Gareth going with the polo shirt and suit combo.

Rashford forgetting he isn’t in a United shirt. Expecting a pen for what was clearly not a pen

What a load of shite this game is lols.