Page 1 of 47 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)

Post your thoughts (2021 Edition)

Only a few minutes into 2021 and I can already tell that it's going to be as ****, if not more so than the year(s) that preceded it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Only a few minutes into 2021 and I can already tell that it's going to be as ****, if not more so than the year(s) that preceded it.
    because it's the same shit different day

I'll only be happy when this fucking wank shit fucks off

Happy new year they say, why cus i'm in fucking tier 4 and can't do shit still anyway?

very happy

roll on 2022

Regarding a reply of yours to Sid in the football forum , let it be said you still have your wit about you

I'm glad I wasn't drinking tea,

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Regarding a reply of yours to Sid in the football forum , let it be said you still have your wit about you

I'm glad I wasn't drinking tea,
    What post/reply was it? I try to be funny/humourous from time to time, and contrary to popular belief one of my favourite things to do is laugh, but I don't often manage the first, and the latter (sadly) has become increasingly rare as each day has passed over the years.

What post/reply was it? I try to be funny/humourous from time to time, and contrary to popular belief one of my favourite things to do is laugh, but I don't often manage the first, and the latter (sadly) has become increasingly rare as each day has passed over the years.
    Sid was talking bout the manu v bitters game...
    "What happens when the nonexistent bumps against the decrepit?"

You replied... It means I've not been paying attention and I've walked into the full length mirror again

Not had any sleep for 2+ days even though i'm tired as fuck, just lie there with body just not wanting to shut off????

Never had a problem before

fucking aids

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Not had any sleep for 2+ days even though i'm tired as fuck, just lie there with body just not wanting to shut off????

Never had a problem before

fucking aids
    After the last 2 years and a bit of reading I now put sleep ahead of both diet and exercise.
    A tip given is to get up if youre restless in bed, then do some cleaning task or sorting task and that can help getting to sleep. Few breathing techniques too.
    But if it's really off, it's not likely to do a lot for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    After the last 2 years and a bit of reading I now put sleep ahead of both diet and exercise.
    A tip given is to get up if youre restless in bed, then do some cleaning task or sorting task and that can help getting to sleep. Few breathing techniques too.
    But if it's really off, it's not likely to do a lot for you.
    Yep tried counting sheep and all sorts, 3rd night given in will try again at 3-4am or something and hopefully sleep all day

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yep tried counting sheep and all sorts, 3rd night given in will try again at 3-4am or something and hopefully sleep all day
    Watching tv/similar can stimulate the brain, so switch off all items. Might help. Good luck. Try reading something boring?
    (online forum)

Managed a few hours last night, and had a weird dream.... same as the night before to be honest

Considering i've had 3 hours sleep roughly in about 4 days i'm not doing to bad...

I just don't understand it, i've never had a problem, nothing has changed in my life at all, recently it's very strange, hopefully tonights the night getting a dirty takeaway, going to watch some stuff then switch off, and hopefully sleep until the noon or something, i wouldn't mind sleeping all day to be honest.