Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Subjective/subjectivity

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    So far no reply as to how this transpired.

Was klopp promised the same net spend as before he arrived, only for FSG to break that pledge.

Did they hoodwink him on the financials and use his desperation to join lfc and end his sabbatical with only half the net spend available.

Why did fsg decide to risk growth for their investment by reducing net spend once they had the best manager to date under their tenure.

It seems hard to paint a credible picture of the events, no answers might be the wise option. Plead the 5th
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Aah they lost players and had injuries.

Ask an actual question - one that can be interpreted- rather than a load of old gobbledygook and you might get one.
    Not sure what part you're struggling with tbh

Was klopp promised the same net spend as before he arrived, only for FSG to break that pledge.

Did they hoodwink him on the financials and use his desperation to join lfc and end his sabbatical with only half the net spend available.

Why did fsg decide to risk growth for their investment by reducing net spend once they had the best manager to date under their tenure.

It seems hard to paint a credible picture of the events, no answers might be the wise option. Plead the 5th
    You are a shill and clearly not one of the brightest either.

Ooh it’s “my man” now is it. Didn’t take long for the old Irish temper to rear its ugly head

Any reduction in investment is purely the result of the upward trajectory of Klopp’s tenure. As mentioned earlier on this very thread. His impact was almost immediate.

FSG = ah you can have a Euro run and get to top 4 without any negative spend. That’s the ticket.

But did that really need answering...?

Are you really so obtuse?

Watch this.. always makes me laugh.

Temper, are you angry Steveo ?

I'm quite happy, like a pig in shit, having a debate. I only return the jibes as I feel like you like that sort of stuff.
    A bit of get for your give.

Temper, are you angry Steveo ?

I'm quite happy, like a pig in shit, having a debate. I only return the jibes as I feel like you like that sort of stuff.
    A bit of get for your give.
    Is that right “my man”

Not sure why but pigs n shit seem apt.

Not enough criticism of them IMO. There would be 5 times more were it not for Hicks & Gillett and the media circus the banks created around our golden giveaway.

The owners are not above criticism
    and Klopp gets miles more.

They were utterly pathetic in summer 2019... and one assumes Klopp only gets Jota and Thiago by letting Lovren, Clyne and Lallana go.
    Obviously not, they get criticised most days on here, and you'd have more of an argument over the summer of 2019, if we had collapsed after the CL win, but we won the league, so how did not spending any money have a negative outcome ?
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Is that right “my man”

Not sure why but pigs n shit seem apt.
    PigsLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Obviously not, they get criticised most days on here, and you'd have more of an argument over the summer of 2019, if we had collapsed after the CL win, but we won the league, so how did not spending any money have a negative outcome ?
    Yes so the team would have crashed instantly.. that’s how it works is it.? Get to final win.. and go to pot.

Come on man. 2019 is the point I am really stressing too.

The team did crash barely 5 months after the season started. Just went on an amazing run which won the title.

Yes so the team would have crashed instantly.. that’s how it works is it.? Get to final win.. and go to pot.

Come on man. 2019 is the point I am really stressing too.

The team did crash barely 5 months later.
    Yes they crashed that much they only won the league by 18 points.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Safety first manager - hence we negotiated 2 legs against some of the best sides in Europe arguably even better than Klopp has managed. At least if we accept the squad wasn’t quite as good.

He wasn’t at Klopp’s level -certainly not for the cut and thrust of English Premier league football - but had a better eye for the top level game and had some incredible players.

Rafa’s Liverpool would have been a nightmare for Klopp’s to face over 2 legs!
    Just reading back through this thread. Yes rafa would probably have done klopp over two legs. Sad to say. Klopp's team is amazing on its day and we've seen some beautiful football these past few years but rafa had that way of getting a result especially in Europe. Loved rafa but he was a bit conservative. Had put together a great team by 09.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Yes they crashed that much they only won the league by 18 points.
    Just look at the results mate. Title was won by end of January. Amazing feat - but you have to be able to see what happens next.

Didn’t need to be so pronounced. We also could have ridden this season far better than we are doing: that’s all.

Quote Originally Posted by Red October View Post
    Just reading back through this thread. Yes rafa would probably have done klopp over two legs. Sad to say. Klopp's team is amazing on its day and we've seen some beautiful football these past few years but rafa had that way of getting a result especially in Europe. Loved rafa but he was a bit conservative. Had put together a great team by 09.
    Yep the old Jinx. How did those clowns ever sell to those 2 cowboys.. Moore’s and Parry...!