Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer/January Transfer Window 2022/2023/2024

Summer/January Transfer Window 2022/2023/2024

Well, at least this thread might see some action, an actual signing...
    Fire away boiz.....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

If we're being serious, there are two signings I'd like ideally.

1. A forward option that is either 5th-choice (better than Origi or Minamino) or good enough to push someone else down into 5th-choice. A "Jota-level" talent really, age maybe 21-25, who is in time good enough to displace the weakest of our front three as they are phased out (Firmino looks to be the one given his contract situation) in time.

2. A midfield signing that can take the minutes of the likely-departing Milner and more, with a view to eventually usurping one of Ox or Keita. Ideally "one for the future" who is ready (or on the verge of being ready) now.

Sigh no need for another thread until the summer / end of jan

But Kev, we need to run a thread over 5 or 6 windows so that there might actually be a, you know, signing...

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    But Kev, we need to run a thread over 5 or 6 windows so that there might actually be a, you know, signing...
    I supposeee

but by 2024 if nothing changes, players will be going onto the pitch in wheelchairs (that's if certain players that have spent the last few seasons being injured pretty much, can even get into the wheelchairs by then)

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Ibrahima Konaté has declined your friend request on Facebook.

I’d like Jude Bellingham as our next expensive signing and a young up and coming two footed forward player, with goals in him.
    We are Liverpool ffs should be able to both attract and afford the above.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I’d like Jude Bellingham as our next expensive signing and a young up and coming two footed forward player, with goals in him.
    We are Liverpool ffs should be able to both attract and afford the above.
    Signings don’t need to be expensive. Who we gonna sell to fund this expensive signing you long for.

As Justin put it..a signing will do. (One that improves the first 11 obviously)

Who will we have to sell to fund future signings?
    Last edited by TheDOC1979; 11th September 2021 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Signings don’t need to be expensive. Who we gonna sell to fund this expensive signing you long for.

As Justin put it..a signing will do. (One that improves the first 11 obviously)

Who will we have to sell to fund future signings?
    Ben davies!!!!!!!!!!!

can't see salah staying much longer, so there's your answer

Even Edouard who palace have got would of been a better option than origi for goodness sakes.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 11th September 2021 at 02:27 PM.

Edouard could be better than Origi but we dont know that for sure.

We need better players than both otherwise we would have fans saying why cant we get rid of Edouard in 12-18 months time.

Looking closely at links to players Klopp perfers players who can play all 3 front positions something Edouard cant do neither can Origi but still.

I think Salah will stay unless we get a mega offer from PSG but would he want that move ?

Madrid is possibly where Salah would prefer but I think they will be all over Mbappe/Haaland next year they'd be sorted 10-12 years then.